The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bill's Cryx

Go down

For Bill's Cryx Empty For Bill's Cryx

Post by dork_jedi Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Bill,
I was listening to The Iron Agenda on my commute and they were going over 1000 point lists. One of the reasons was that they can take two casters and mentioned something I hadn't thought of. At 1000 points with two casters you can pop BOTH feats at once!?!?

What does this have to do with your Cryx? Well think about this (and please correct me if I have this wrong).
Pirate Queen Skarre pops her cherry, giving thing(s?) +5 ARM (Bane Knights 16ARM +5ARM)
She then casts Sacrificial Strike on as many of them she can hopefully causing uber damage to enemy casters (POW 21+2D6)
After she's taken them down a couple notches eAsphyxious then pops feat and brings all those dead Bane Knights back to fight some more.

As I don't have the cards or books to reference so there may be some verbiage that says that Sacrificed models are ineligible to be brought back or eAshpyxious' feat only allows the returned models for one turn.

But it was running in my head, I thought you would like it.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down