The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryx vs Everblight

4 posters

Go down

Cryx vs Everblight Empty Cryx vs Everblight

Post by Hurricane Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 am

I played a 400 point game with a friend at my house last nite. Sorry but I wanted to brush up before going to Joel's.
My list was
Warwhich Denegra
2 Boneripper jacks
Slayer jack
8 Satyxis raiders
Satyxis Sea witch
Pistol Wraith

Gabe played with
Vayl, Disciple of Everblight blister
2 Carnivean heavy warbeast
4 Raptors Light Calvary

It was a great game.... in the beginning. I was able to pop my feat then kill 1 Carnivaean and seriously wounded the other. But then it was all downhill. Vayl was able to cast a spell through that last Carnivean that wiped out my Raiders. And those Raptor Light Calvary was nasty. They won him the game. They can move 9 shoot and move again or Charge 12 and move 9 away again. Oh and when they charge, they get 4 melee damage dice. They took down my slayer and killed Denegra. It was a close game and fun.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Cryx vs Everblight Empty Re: Cryx vs Everblight

Post by luis the young Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:20 am

Sweet, first battle report ! How long did the game last more or less ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 am

2 and half hours, Like I said, when your new and learning what each model can do... it take a bit of time.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Saturday I got my first Troll game in. I played my Trollbloods warpack vs. the Everblight warpack @ War & Pieces.
I don’t remember the game turn for turn, but here’s the breakdown:
He came close with Lylith.
I used my Axer’s animus on my Impaler (who was closer) and charged my Impaler over terrain at Lylith. And missed every…single…swing.
Lylith ran away and I got some nice free swings at her, but not enough to kill her or a beast. She then shot and killed my Impaler (I forgot to roll for Tough, I won’t forget again though!)
Carnivean charged Madrak. Took a small chunk outta him which got scrolled away. I think Lylith took a shot at Madrak too which got transferred.
Madrak takes a swing back at the Carnivean and did a good amount of damage. I drained him of Fury to try to kill the Carnivean in one turn and get it out of Maddy’s face and just couldn’t come up with the dice I needed. All the while my Axer took a Thresher swing at two Shredders in his front arc, destroying one and wounding the other badly.
Maddy takes another bad round to the face which can’t be transferred away due to draining all his fury in his last activation. The Axer bites it and I forget the Tough roll again.
Lone Impaler takes the final swing at the Shredder he’s been dancing with but Maddy’s had it, the Carnivean smacks him once more to put him out (and I forget the tough roll again!) of his misery.

What did I learn?

+Take your Tough roll.
+Remember your abilities; the Carnivean almost got a charge on me because I didn’t know the special ability.
+Take your Tough roll.
+You can’t kill a Carnivean with a lone model in one round without cheating.
+Take your Tough roll.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by plodolo Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Trolls have tough?!?!?!? NAW!!!! LOL Trolls = Tough.
plodolo
plodolo
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 161
Armies : KHADOR and NECRONS!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down