The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Templars

2 posters

Go down

Black Templars Empty Black Templars

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:53 am

How are the Black Templars effected by the new Space Marine Codex? I see very little impact. New Tactical squad rules? Don't apply as the codex is written where I can field a five man squad and still take special weapons which is nice but then I can't break out into two five man teams either I guess as it's not stated right? My special characters are worse than generic chapter masters. I mean really I pay more for a rhino? So where is the benifit I'm not seeing. Someone more rule savy hit me back please to let me know where I get something and where I'm still old school. Thanks.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Black Templars Empty Re: Black Templars

Post by ImAShakiraholic Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Mike, nothing rules wise applies to your BT. Alternatively, if you want to play them as a splinter faction and use the SM codex army list that is perfectly fine.

BT will not get any rules benefit from the new SM codex because they are two completely separate books. they are not supplements or whatever.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down