The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister of Battle Exorcist

+4
Diosamblet
Valhalla114
Vycem
Michaelharmon
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sister of Battle Exorcist Empty Sister of Battle Exorcist

Post by Michaelharmon Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Sister of Battle Exorcist SisterofBattleExorcistBuild

Trying to get the painting bug again and picked one hell of a project to finally start. Should have just done my Space Marines and Terminators I've been putting off. Ah well. Anyway, this is two days in and she is starting to take shape and color scheme. I'm using forgeworld Icons over the Immoliator sprues for the most part I think as the lines are cleaner and sharper. I'll post more as she begins to take on more shape. Going from the ground up doing the side armor and then working into the Organ launcher since that will really draw the eye to this monster.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Sister of Battle Exorcist Empty Re: Sister of Battle Exorcist

Post by Vycem Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 am

Wow. That's really, really nice. And it just hit me that it seems your sisters is the stock colors, just like mine, making mine look blatantly gimpy on the table next to that.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

No worries. I just like to see other painted armies. This thing will begin to really take shape as more pieces make it on. Right now she is a little on the rough side though the front is mostly done. I've got the whole thing rigged with magnets to so i can remove certain extra pieces as well.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:56 pm

I envy your skills man. That's a great start to probably a hyper sexy vehicle.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:08 pm

looking very good there Mike. What did you do for the reds?
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:13 pm

I was going to do a light shading up with red gore but wanted to try the base paint mechandrite red. A little bright but man does it shave the time off. In retrospect though I would have been happier with the darker red layered up. Of course after I put the side armor plates on you won't see the red on the side of the tank itself.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:27 pm

I think it looks really good Very Happy
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks! I'm very self critical and of course she isn't even 1/4 done yet so as the armor plating goes on I think it will really sharped up and then the pipe organ launchers will really top it off. Just haven't decided if I will leave those removable or glue them down so i don't have to worry about them falling off onto the floor.... probably glued down.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Man, I love the sisters. The scheme, the stlye... the women. Can't wait to see this when its done. I just love the extra bits and whatnot that goes into your work.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks man! Coming from you that's pretty sweet because your free hand is amazing and your eldar chicks are very kick ass.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Sister of Battle Exorcist Empty Another Day "Exorcist"

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Sister of Battle Exorcist IMG_0002-2
Well here she stands progressing nicely.... And I mean this in a literal since since 30 minutes ago this Tank had it's first major engagement and had the mother of all sixes rolled against her on a Penetrating hit... The great enemy you wonder? My face...

https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/IMG_0001.jpg

To make a long story short the Man Cave is on the second floor of my new townhouse and the stairs are carpeted and thus I was wearing socks as I descended to show my model's progress to my wife. My heal slipped and back I go... Now as time slowed to a crawl i knew this was going to hurt and I tried my best to control the model in my hand despite any broken bones I might suffer. Needless to say I simply tossed the model into my face as it rebounded off a step and came up. Tank flew forward in slow motion as I ripped out the "F" bomb at full lung capacity as I saw a weeks worth of work shatter into it's individual pieces.... I do mean individual. The treads even came off... So for 30 minutes I've been fuming and re-gluing and retouching paint as I swore that this model would be built no matter what... wish me luck since the pics is post impact after reassembly... I don't think you can tell it broke.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:51 pm

First off: lol.

Now that that's out of the way. Can't tell a thing. Isn't that the one that came with no directions? Its just one thing after another with her!

I was just thinking to myself "I wonder if mike worked on the Exorcist" when I got on the forum. Looking real nice, can't wait for more pictures.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Defiantly was Godzilla pissed when it happened. I mean destroy all of Tokyo level pissed;) But she went back together with ease and minimal paint chipping. I would have gotten farther along but so much went on this weekend with people wanting to grill of women wanting to be romanticized.

Anyway I'm hoping to have this done in the next week so I can start on my new top secret project for the next apoc game;)
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 am

Well family is visiting and this thing is 80% there but is going on the shelf for a few days. Might be done before the 40k tournament but not sure at this point.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Sister of Battle Exorcist Empty Excorsist Build

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Sister of Battle Exorcist IMG_0003-2

Well this is the piece that is holding me up. I just don't like the lack of clear mold lines on the back for the armored trim you can see on the front. I would have posted a front pic but I took the shot to close and it really made it look like crap so I'll post some when i mount it on the tank itself. Anyway after a two week hiatus I'm back on the project to get this sucker done.

Sister of Battle Exorcist IMG_0004-1

Sister of Battle Exorcist IMG_0005-1

Hrm... just realized the tank was on top of that piece I'm loathing right now... Well guess you can see some of the front there. Anyway going to do some white candles to mix up the feel a little on the center top of that piece. Hope everyone likes it. The Key Board was a bitch.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:28 pm

that tank plays music!? wtf
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:44 pm

The organ's pipes play music and shoot a random amount of missiles every turn. It's sex in tank form. Redonk.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 pm

"A morte perpetua, Domine, libra nos..."

FAITH IS ABSOLUTE

Sister of Battle Exorcist Ex1

Sister of Battle Exorcist Ex2

Working hard to get this girl done by Sunday though going on a date with the wife at the Cine bistro with the wife on Friday to see the WATCHMEN with a bunch of other people from work. I don't think one day will get me behind as I'm tyring to do a set of pipe organs a night since it's a three part kit. I'm saving the center for the last and going to marble it like the metal plates rather than go doe a cloth banner look like everyone else who builds these things.

I was also going to do gold pipes but changed my mind for brass with dwarf brass highlighting at the last second to mix it up since all church organs have brass pipes really. Anyway comments always appreciated.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 am

Ya know Mike, my guardsmen never mind dying from something as sexy as that. I particularly love that front scroll bit.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Thanks. I'm trying to make mine different from others but I'm seeing very few examples of these people play with. weird.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Sister of Battle Exorcist Empty Sister of Battle Exorcist

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:47 pm

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer 40k/angelicwarrior.jpg

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer 40k/angelicwarrior1.jpg

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer 40k/angelicwarrior2.jpg

https://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer 40k/angelicwarrior3.jpg

To see these you have to copy them into your explorer window. Something is wrong with photobucket links. No matter what I do I can't get them to work unless you copy and past it into your URL line.... Weird and very frustrating.

Anyway, She is finally done. I may do a few touch ups here and there and finish the immoliator pieces so I can switch her up for other uses but overall I'm glad how she came out. The loading servitor is magnetized and the rest of the top pieces come off.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Michaelharmon wrote:
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer%2040k/angelicwarrior.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer%2040k/angelicwarrior1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer%2040k/angelicwarrior2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x172/harmon75/Warhammer%2040k/angelicwarrior3.jpg
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Daaaaamn, that came out really freakin' sweet!

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:05 am

Do you think it could take a ram from Cruentus? It looks flawless like usual. First rate work mike.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 am

We can always try. Problem is I can't take it as a support choice to Templar's unless it's APOC since it's a heavy. Of course we can bend the rules just for you;)
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next