The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
scurrdi
Michaelharmon
feen039
rokassan
The Eldar Guy
WC_Brian
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sign up for 2/28 40K Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Sign up for 2/28 40K Tournament

Post by razorramon31 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 am

great tourney it wasa lots of fun..even if the Eldar got me in the end.... lol!
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Sign up for 2/28 40K Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Sign up for 2/28 40K Tournament

Post by WC_Brian Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 am

Good times for all, I liked the way Joel doled out the prize money. Everyone got something just for playing.

I think the next one is on April 18th. My Chaos Marines should be ready by then. Mwahahahahah.

WC_Brian
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:14 am

it was pretty cool and I haven't gotten in much 40k lately, but man two long tournament days! (fantasy & 40k)
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by WC_Brian Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 am

I'd like to run the next event. I thought George had some interesting ideas but playing Victory points in two missions was a little 4th edition. At least we didn't have to play Capture and Control for once!

Next time I'd like to do the following. I roll for a mission on the 5th edition objective and deployment tables for round 1. For round 2 I roll 1-3/4-6 for the remaining objective/deployments. For round 3 we use the remaining objective and deployment. You are guaranteed three different and interesting missions and you know ahead of time nothing will screw you like Night Fight or some wacky mission rule. Whenever someone uses a wacky rule in a mission it seems to hurt as much as help. While one table might enjoy the rule the next table could have their game ruined by one armies inability to deal with it. I'd like to keep everything fair and balanced(unlike Fox news) and transparent. Players will be matched up by record and there will never be some wild mission(remember find the Ace among the 5 poker card objectives from Silver Dragon?) that increases the already sizable luck factor.

I wish we didn't have to wait 2 months to play again, I would do this every other week if I could. Rarghhhh! 40k for the win.

WC_Brian
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2