The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ShadowMaster
vienna070
Warlord Solskritt
the wanderer
Hurricane
Dr. Love
luis the young
Ovich
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH Empty SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH

Post by Ovich Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:34 pm

LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT AT SUNSHINE ON THE 29TH OF JUNE.

I realize it's short notice, but the week after is a tourney at the Dragon and I didn't want to wait a month to do this.

I will be playing in this tournament... So we are going to have to find someone else to check lists.

There will be prize support... Not sure how much yet... and probably a 5 dollar entry fee.

LOW FANTASY means without a lot of fantastic elements. Think more medieval and less Tolkien.

Here's the requirements.

1500 pts army ( so no lord choices)
No more than 2 characters
No more than Lv 1 wizards allowed
No single models costing more than 175 pts
No magic items worth more than 35 points
No flyers
CORE TROOPS ONLY

That's it folks, have fun trying to make a competitive list out of that.

Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH Empty Re: SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH

Post by luis the young Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Im in, not sure if with Skaven, Goblins or Tomb Kings .... The cuban mummufied rat waaagh shall go forth and lay the smack down to all those arround it !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH Empty Re: SIGN UP LIST FOR LOW FANTASY TOURNAMENT ON THE 29TH

Post by Dr. Love Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:53 pm

By ''Only Core Troops'' do you mean strictly that you cannot pick any Specials or Rare's, or that you cant pick actual Soldiers (they must be Warmachines and the like).

But regardless, im In
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm

I would like to play but will have to see if I have 1500 pts with those requirements. I kinda think that I don't. I will let you know
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by the wanderer Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:28 pm

What is your army, maybe some has pieces you could use.
the wanderer
the wanderer
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Armies : Bretonnian, Chaos Dwarf, Empire, Vampire Counts
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Lizardmen, i just counted up my core points and I'm not even close to having enough points. Sorry, gonna have to count me out.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Count me in!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Eric I have Saurus, Skinks, and Temple guard... So let me know if you're just making excuses.

Dale , are you and your son in?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:34 pm

I thought you couldnt take temple guard without a slann? And if you want to let me use your other models then i guess I am in. Suspect
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:53 am

I forgot about the temple guard rule... they may be special without the Slaan, but I think they are core with him... either way, I have 2 blocks of Saurus and a bunch of skinks
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 am

Now the real question is if we could get Bill Rokassan to come
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:33 am

if i remember correctly you cannot use the temple guard at all unless you have a slann and they would count as core. So, with you 2 blocks of saurus and skinks I'm still short a couple of hundred points.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 pm

How many Saurus do you have?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:04 am

Ha, not enough! Just one block. i guess I need another one. Maybe I will buy one more before next week.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Well buddy,
It's no big deal if you want to borrow one of my armies. I essentially have 3. So, feel free to come with one of mine

Or no pressure man, if you can't make this one it's no problem. Although I'm sure everyone would love to see you there.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm

I'm not trying to bail out, just not sure if i have enough models. what other armies do you have? which one you playing with? How many lizards you have?
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vienna070 Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:42 pm

I'm in.

vienna070
Slave

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:58 pm

who is vienna 070? reveal yourself
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Nix that, that's you Chris right?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vienna070 Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:43 pm

vienna070 wrote:I'm in.
Check that...I'm out of town...Next time, maybe.

Yes, it's Chris.

vienna070
Slave

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by the wanderer Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Chris, I have at least one block of 20 sarus and I'd check on the rest of them and other core, if you'd like.

Steph, I'm in and Matt won't be. He left Monday for his base.
the wanderer
the wanderer
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 70
Armies : Bretonnian, Chaos Dwarf, Empire, Vampire Counts
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:26 pm

oh.. sorry to hear that Dale, at least I got to meet him at the last tourney. Glad to see you're coming though.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:28 pm

So how many people we got so far ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 am

Hmmm..

Looks like we got Stephan, Luis, Juan Carlos, Matt, Dale, maybe Erik, Pembroke Bill, maybe max, maybe Nate. I think that's it so far
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Ovich wrote:Hmmm..

Looks like we got Stephan, Luis, Juan Carlos, Matt, Dale, maybe Erik, Pembroke Bill, maybe max, maybe Nate. I think that's it so far

Stephan, how can you forget about me?
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next