The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess you can make it 3 in a row.

2 posters

Go down

I guess you can make it  3 in a row. Empty I guess you can make it 3 in a row.

Post by Hurricane Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Will came over for a game today. It was hold the line 1750pts LW. Will brought an American Infantry company with no tanks and a ton of artillery. I played with my German Paratroopers. I was attacker and both platoons of my FJ's got pinned down early and lost a round of advancing because I failed to rally them on a 3+ (story of the day, bad rolling). I was able to take one objective but his reserves came in an knocked me back off of it. It was a well fought game and alot of fun. Here are a few photos of the table.

I guess you can make it  3 in a row. GameRoom006

I guess you can make it  3 in a row. GameRoom005

I guess you can make it  3 in a row. GameRoom004

Last edited by Hurricane on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

I guess you can make it  3 in a row. Empty Re: I guess you can make it 3 in a row.

Post by scurrdi Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Looks like a tough battle! American artillery parked in the back with the full board to blast you with is tough for any army to deal with.

Did ya roll the blue dice for those motivate checks? Laughing

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

I guess you can make it  3 in a row. Empty Re: I guess you can make it 3 in a row.

Post by Hurricane Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Jack Money screwed me! And those guns were behind hedgerows too.... I couldnt hardly supress them.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:54 am

Ahh, well I'm sorry didn't help with that. Usually my airpower knocks out a gun or two, making it alot easier for me.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down