The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny Joke

2 posters

Go down

Funny Joke Empty Funny Joke

Post by Ovich Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

A French guy an Italian Guy and a Jewish guy are talking in a bar.

French guy says, " I made my woman scream for a half hour last night" " We came home, I opened a nice bottle of champagne, we drank it. I put it in her and made her scream for a half hour"

The Italian guy says " That's nothing. We got home last night, I pulled out a nice bottle of Spumante. I drank it off her pussy upside down and right side up, then I really gave it to her. She screamed for an hour ! "

The Jewish guy says "I Have both you guys beat. I came home, she was naked on the bed. I jumped on her, put it in, came 5 minutes later and then wiped my dick off in the curtains. She screamed at me for 2 hours !! " jocolor
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Funny Joke Empty Re: Funny Joke

Post by Ovich Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:14 pm

The madam in a whore house hears the bell ring, so she goes downstairs to open the door. On the door step is a man with no arms and no legs. So she says " What do you want" He says " what do you mean what do I want ? This is a whorehouse isn't it? " She feels sorry for the guy but in this business you have to be realistic. So she says " What can you do? You've got no arms and no legs?" So he looks up and says " Listen, I rang the bell didn't I ? "
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 pm

They made me laugh. Good jokes. i really liked the first one.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down