The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance.

4 posters

Go down

Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance. Empty Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance.

Post by luis the young Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 am

Rejoice commarades for the glorious Peasant Canibal army has feasted well on the remains of the German dogs !
Yesterday night, elements from the 8th army clashed against the hated Fascit foe.
The brave soldiers of the Shraft Batalon under, the leadership of Lt. Pyl'cin, sorrounded a Stug Battery company.
The cowardly Germans had a pioneer platoon, a Tiger tank, 2 Stug platoons and an Anti Air platoon, they were met by volunteers of the 8th Shraft Battalon with 2 units of Shfrat infantry, a shraft Heavy machine gun company, a Shfrat Mortar company and the HQ with a sapper platoon and 4 Flamers.
The brave soviet soldiers had the Germans in a cauldron, sorrounded from all sides. The conflict started by one of the Stug platoons opening witherign fire on one of the Shraft companies, many brothers paid their debt to Mother Russia that day. The brave soldiers continued to advance under heavy fire, Lt Pyl'cin urging them foward in the name of papa Stalin.
On the other side of the village another Stug platoon was meeting heavy resistance, the soviet HQ and a shraft company quickly advanced on the German left flank, their mighty flame throwers took a toll on the Stugs and they fled from the battlefield like the cowards they are. With nothing but some weak pioneers to hold the left flank our brave soldiers were able to hold the objective against constant assault by the Germans inflicting heavy losses on the fascist brute.
The Tiger tank finally decided to show its cowardly face, but it was to late for him to affect the battle.
In the end the brave soviet soldiers held the objective and made the Germans leave the battlefield in disarray. HURRAAAAAHH !!

With the Germans fleeing in cowardly fasion and a breach opened on their defences by the brave soldiers of the Shraft battalon, it was up to the hardened veterans of the Udarny Battalon to give chase and crush the fascit dog once and for all !
The Germans fell behind their prepared positions and left one of their Elite paratrooper companies to defend their retreat, they would try to Hold the Line vs our relentless assault !
A heavy machine gun platoon sat in its foxholes, they had 2 paratrooper platoons , a Pak-40 platoon, a mortar platoon, a rocket battery platoon and a small anti-tank gun platoon ready to recieve our advance.
The 8th Udarny battalon under the leadership of General Luisky Leninisky Castrosky attacked with a
T-34 company with 9 tanks, 2 full Urdany companies with 2 heavy machine gun support, a Guard Rocket battery, a Flame trower platoon and the HQ had a sapper platoon for support.
The fearless soviet soldiers advanced on the well prepared German fortifications, their lives nothing compared to the survival of Mother Russia.
Most of the Battalon was massed on the German right flank, 2 objectives were there that had to be captured, the Rocket battery was left to hold our left flank. The German lines were spread out to cover the objectives, a platoon of paratroopers hiding in a forest on his right flank with the rocket battery.
With a loud engine roar the migthy T-34 sped foward, opening fire on the entrenched germans, but the cowardly fascit dogs had a surprise and their Pak-40s sprung an ambush, one of the tanks was destroyed and another bailed out. The rocket battery opened fire but could not hit the well hidden germans.
The german heavy machine guns opened fire and took a heavy toll on the advancing soviets, evrywhere there were brothers falling to cowardly german fire. But our soldiers endured the fire and absorbed the losses and kept on advancing. A couple of more tanks were lost.
The soviet losses continued to advanced and their flamers burned many a german dog in its hole, with a roar the T-34s launched an assault and took no losses from German defensive fire, their migthy tracks crushed many naxis under them.
The brave infantry made it into an assault supported by the HQ, knives and bayonets plunged into german flesh, but the germans did not go quietly and took a heavy toll on our remaining brothers, but at the end Soviet tenacity won and killed and pushed the Germans out.
With the German left flank totally crushed the Germans began pulling units out, they could not hold vs our Might, the survivign T-34s (3) held the objectives, their migthy guns daring any of the Nazi cowards to advance and meet their doom.
HURRAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance. Empty Re: Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance.

Post by rokassan Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Looks like the Italians need to send more troops to the East and plug the breach made by those Russian Monkeys. We cant let Europe be poisoned by those Slavic animals.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance. Empty Re: Soviet 8th Army crushes German resistance.

Post by luis the young Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 pm

rokassan wrote:Looks like the Italians need to send more troops to the East and plug the breach made by those Russian Monkeys. We cant let Europe be poisoned by those Slavic animals.

Hmm italian...my Canibal Peasant army shall feast on them too, good thing about italians is that they come allready seasoned ! Olive oil, tomato sauce... You shall eat well commrades !

With the breach made by our brave soldiers, the mighty soviet army will be able to send Division after Division through the gap and 'free' Europe from the capitalist grip !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Ha! Nice write up Luis! I like it alot!

Looks like the Russians are beating up those Germans pretty bad. The Urdarny can be tough, though it seems like the T34s is what gave Erik the trouble. Was the second game a 4-3? Sounds like it was.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm

You know, lots of people like the Urdany, but they dont convince me, their companies are VERY small, only 4 teams per platoon so they tend to die pretty fast. Im sure they would do MUCH better on the defensive. I rather use the Shraft batalion, fearles on 2+ is uber. The Urdany gets TONS of support choice, but i rather have numbers on my side.

His comander with the panzerfaust missed like 4 times with it, and the Pak-40s missed 4 times in defensive fire
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Ive gotta paint my Late war Panzer Company. The Grossdeutchland Division.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 pm

rokassan wrote:Ive gotta paint my Late war Panzer Company. The Grossdeutchland Division.

Cool, you can face my IS-2 Company and see who comes out on top Twisted Evil
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:23 pm

I think Panthers and Jagdpanthers can handle those. I've got a king tiger as well.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Yeah, that King Tiger is half your force though.

The Straf are good with that 2+, but the lack of support is killer. Then again, always attacking helps.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 am

Honestly my humble little Italian M-14/41's would do well against those Russians. With the AA machinegun each M-14 gets 6 shots per tank. That's 30 machinegun shots for a full 5 tank platoon. So a Carri company with two platoons would get 72 shots on his infantry. Not too shabby.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 am

What really sucks is playing an armor company against an infantry company and the armor company is defending. Try playing a game with half your armor company off the board against that 2+ motivated mass of infantry. Yes, Bill more excuses. Surprised That second game sucked when I missed 4 shots at the end, 2 with the PaK and 2 with the Panzerfaust. And that he made 3 of his 4 saves on the opening ambush with my PaK40's. It was a great game though and came down to the wire.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 am

those crazy stugs erick was using are pretty nasty, they come with tank riders but their special rule is that they can fire their machineguns R3, fire the Machine gun from the Stug R4 and fire the main gun R2, all at the same time !! i was getting like 27 shots from 3 Stugs !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:25 am

If they don't move. If they move, it's 4MG and 1 main gun
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:30 am

Hurricane wrote:If they don't move. If they move, it's 4MG and 1 main gun

with me always attacking they dont really need to move much Smile
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 am

Just to keep out of distance of assaulting.

Honestly though, the Stugs are tough cause of their lack of MGs when in comparison to say, a Panzer IV. While he gets a boost in front armor, I almost prefer the Panzer IV for it's anti-infantry abilities.

Then again, I don't know if those tank riders made up for it or not.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down