The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when your Painting/Modeling?

5 posters

Go down

What do you do when painting/modeling?

What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_lcap17%What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_lcap83%What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_lcap0%What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_lcap0%What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Empty What do you do when your Painting/Modeling?

Post by scurrdi Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:46 pm

So, I'm getting myself into a rut trying to keep up the time and energy to paint my guys and I was wondering if you guys do anything like listen to music or watch movies or something while you paint. Plus it'd be curious to see what folks due when their modeling or if you sit in a quiet room with a bright light.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Empty Re: What do you do when your Painting/Modeling?

Post by Diosamblet Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 pm

I listen to music and podcasts.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your Painting/Modeling? Empty Re: What do you do when your Painting/Modeling?

Post by Eldarlord Lingus Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:37 pm

I normally listen to books on tape or have a DVD running in the background. I use whatever period movie or book for what I am painting. I like Star Wars for 40K or some Sci-Fi type and Lord of the Rings for fantasy.
Eldarlord Lingus
Eldarlord Lingus
Master Constructor

Male
Number of posts : 25
Armies : Eldar, Vampire Counts
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 pm

I love watching sports when I'm painting because it's something that doesn't really involve me paying attention too much.

Like the Baseball season is coming up. Normally I could never sit through a whole baseball game on T.V., but on like a Sunday afternoon, if the kids taking a nap or something and I'm not gaming, wow, what a great way to paint.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Darn you Stephan! You didn't give the option to pick more than one choice.Well, I usually watch CNN or the History Channel while painting or I listen to my Ipod on my lamp/speakers.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down