The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Feds

+10
ShadowMaster
rokassan
NurgleNick
MinionOfCthulhu
Hurricane
luis the young
jerryb
Frantic
The Eldar Guy
Ovich
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crazy Feds Empty Crazy Feds

Post by Ovich Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 pm

A funny if it wasn’t true announcement today from Privateer Press who are reporting that US Homeland Security has held shipments of their Monsterpocalypse All Your Base Strategy Guide.

From their announcement:

Privateer Press reports that the release of the Monsterpocalypse Series 3: All Your Base Strategy GuideMonsterpocalypse collectible miniatures game will be delayed due to national security concerns.

Homeland Security pulled the shipment for an intensive examination last week when it arrived in the United States. While they have made no comment as to the nature of the investigation, several crew members within Privateer Press believe the government became concerned over some of the more radical ideals espoused by several factions within the Monsterpocalypse game.

Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Crazy Feds Empty Re: Crazy Feds

Post by The Eldar Guy Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 am

wut
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 pm

lol...fricken monkeys
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

They have to appear that they are doing something.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 pm

The communist democrats start making their moves .....
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 pm

LOL, when the President isn't busy calling police officers stupid.... he puts his people to real work!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MinionOfCthulhu Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Hurricane wrote:LOL, when the President isn't busy calling police officers stupid....

Maybe they should stop being stupid. Then calling them stupid would not be needed.
MinionOfCthulhu
MinionOfCthulhu
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 39
Armies : Orks (WH40K), Ogres, Lizardmen (WHFB), Cryx (Wamachine)
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by NurgleNick Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 am

So, a cop arrests an old black man with a cane, who is a Harvard professor, for trying to break into his own home.. when he has a picture of himself on the wall, his ID and information which proves he lives there, and a pair of Police from the Harvard campus who are vouching for him.. and they're not absolute morons?

I would spend the rest of my life trying to destroy their lives. I'd spend vast amounts of money hounding them. I'd raise false allegations. I'd fail anyone with their last name who ever took a test from me. I'd kidnap their children, and send them back in a time machine to be molested by Michael Jackson. I would not forgive. I would not forget.

... Wait, what were we talking about again? Super cool story on the Privateer Press shipment, bro. Very Happy
NurgleNick
NurgleNick
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 am

Sorry, Nick but you don't have all the facts. He refused to provide ID and they were investigating a report of a break in. He refused to cooperate and was beligerent and had absolutely no respect towards the police. If he would have just said, "my door sticks and it's hard to open sometimes, sure officer's here's my ID. Guess what? He wouldn't have been arrested. The officers would have been on their way. The only reason, that they even went there was because a neighbor thought it was suspicious. You and Minion obviously don't like Police Officers and that's your right. It's funny how many people hate cops, but when they need help or are the victim of a crime, who do they call?? I wasn't starting a thread to debate weather they were right or wrong, I just think the President has more important issues to address than to call police officers stupid when he absolutely no facts on the case.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am

That professor is a little bitch.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 am

Thank you!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NurgleNick Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Hey, Bill. I hate you.
NurgleNick
NurgleNick
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

MinionOfCthulhu wrote:
Hurricane wrote:LOL, when the President isn't busy calling police officers stupid....

Maybe they should stop being stupid. Then calling them stupid would not be needed.

So let me guess you dislike police. You did something that drew the attention of Law Enforcement and got your feelings hurt. Now you despise Police. I suggest you refrain from making stupid,uninformed ignorant remarks until you know the facts. Let's see, someone calls that a house is being broken into. The Police arrive, the back door is smashed in and there's a guy standing there(skin color is irrelevant). The man is asked to identify himself, being the racist douchebag he is this guy refuses to ID himself and become beligerant and aggressive. He is detained until be can be identified. A check of the house doesn't show him as the owner. Eventually his story is confirmed. The whole while be is yelling and screaming and threatening the Police(disorderly conduct) ,which he is arrested for. Wouldn't it have been easier to cooperate ,show your ID and assist the Police in confirming your story? Don't listen to the media, they hate the Police and will never give you the truth.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 pm

As an Officer for Dade county for 10 years I've been in a similar situation except that it was a construction site. My partner and I approached this guy who was seen trying to pry open a storage container. He was wearing a hard hat and tool belt and was driving a work truck.oh yeah he was black too. So when confronted the guy states his supervisor had locked his tools in the container and that he needed them. He even asked us if we had bolt cutters or crowbar to assist him. We almost believed him until my partner ran the plate on his truck and it came back stolen. He then attempted to fight us and run... He lost. My point being you cant take a persons word for it in that situation. If we were affraid to do our job because we might hurt his feelings or offend him cuz he's black he would have stolen tools and we'd of looked like buffoons who weren't doing our jobs. You see damned if you do, damned if you don't. So don't make stupid remaks, you guys have no clue as to what we do. Ask us if you have a question or hear something and ill do my best to explain it from the Law Enforcement perspective.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Did the proffessor had the right to be mad about being arrested for trying to break into his own house. Yes. no matter the reason, any of you would be mad if you get arrested trying to get into your own house, wether you show ID or not. If you say you wouldnt and that you had it coming, then you are lying.

Was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES wrong for calling the police stupid, on NATIONAL Tv.
Hell yes. What the hell dude, is the freaking President. Whats next, he gonna call the army dumbshits for not catching BinLaddin ? And people made fun on Bush and the way he spoke. lol
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Luis, he didn't get arrested for breaking into his own house. He got arrested for disorderly conduct. The sergeant who teaches courses on Racial Profiling (that the department is against it) only needed that idiot to provided him with his DL proving that he lived there. He was beligerent and uncooperative and only provided his Harvard ID which doesn't have his address on it. All he had to do was show him a drivers license and keep his mouth shut. Any other person would be happy that the police showed up so quickly and had it been a real break in they would have caught the guy.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 pm

It's the media that fucks it all up in their rush to get the scoop.

First they report how a Boston cop who was investigating a breakin arrested a black professor in his own home AFTER he showed ID.

Of course at this point it looks like the Cop is an idiot.

Then you hear more details. How the break in 911 called specified THAT home. How the professor was rude and uncooperative.

You learn how the officer is a community leader and how he conducts diversity training. You hear a fellow african american officer back his collegues actions.

Now it becomes clear. The professor is pissed he could not get in his home. He is aggrivated he has to break in (and cost himself money). He gets LIVID that his neighbor took him for a thug and called the cops on him.

Typical media trainwreck.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm

luis the young wrote:Did the proffessor had the right to be mad about being arrested for trying to break into his own house. Yes. no matter the reason, any of you would be mad if you get arrested trying to get into your own house, wether you show ID or not. If you say you wouldnt and that you had it coming, then you are lying.

Was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES wrong for calling the police stupid, on NATIONAL Tv.
Hell yes. What the hell dude, is the freaking President. Whats next, he gonna call the army dumbshits for not catching BinLaddin ? And people made fun on Bush and the way he spoke. lol
Do you have a right to be pissed at yourself for being a fucking idiot and locking yourself out of you own home and then having to break in? Yes. Do you have the right to be pissed at the Police for doing their job? NO!
Luis are you a right wing Republican or a Left wing Democrat? Make up your mind. Republicans support the Police last time I checked.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FFYUHR Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 pm

I do feel bad for police officers in general. I mean they are doing what they get paid to do and yet whenever they show up people really despise them. Poor guys, I see it all the time at work. I roll up in an engine and people are all helpful and happy because they see us as solving the problem but as soon as a squad car pulls up everyone is motherfucking the officers. I mean its complete bs in my opinion.

Back on point.

The officers were advised of an individual matching the description of the professor breaking and entering they came upon, you cannot scream "fucking racist pigs", they were doing there job with the information they were given by dispatch. Had the professor been white or not a friend of our President then this would have never reached head line news.
FFYUHR
FFYUHR
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 95
Armies : lizardmen and tyranid
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Im not bashing cops, the law is to be respected.

But still, come on , who wouldnt get upset about being questioned if that was their house or not ?
I like cops ( well, cept that ahole thats stands up on the ramp from 72nd ave to the 836 at 5pm rush hour to give tickets to people getting on the 836,and it takes me 35 mins to do a 5 min drive )
but me personally would be very upset if i get locked out of my house, someone calls the cops on me and then i get questioned wether that was my house or not.

Lets be realistic here, neither of us was present that night, who knows what state of mind the guy was in when the cops arrived, who knows how long he had been locked out of the house and trying to get in, frustation mounts up and can make people act stupid, which is what the guy did.

And how the hell this this thread degenerated to this i have no idea.!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm

my bad! You're right about there being 2 sides to every story. I just felt it was inappropriate for the President to say what he said, espcially without the facts. He has more important things to talk about.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Being upset is no reason to do anything, let alone behaving like a prick to a cop.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 pm

LOL, it would have taken him 2 minutes to show his drivers license and it would have been over.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

There is no denying the fact that the guy was an idiot, prob comes from being "mr high and migthy i know more that you will ever forget professor"
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm

I thought that the Law stated that when asked for identification by a police officer, you are legally obligated to state your name and your address, but do not have to present a valid form of identification, unless you are driving a motor vehicle.

Also, I thought that legally, you can mouth off to a cop and not be arrested.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next