The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outland Station will be the new venue for Warmachine/Hordes in S. Florida

+6
Frantic
Kyle
ShadowMaster
ar2
jerryb
galonso
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outland Station will be the new venue for Warmachine/Hordes  in S. Florida - Page 2 Empty Re: Outland Station will be the new venue for Warmachine/Hordes in S. Florida

Post by jerryb Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Actually Rok the original post was 8 September, and Gab stated a week or two, so it should have been like 22 September based on Gabs estimate. So really has not been two months.

Nevertheless it happens when it happens. At least they are moving in the right direction.

JerryB

Last edited by jerryb on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Outland Station will be the new venue for Warmachine/Hordes  in S. Florida - Page 2 Empty Re: Outland Station will be the new venue for Warmachine/Hordes in S. Florida

Post by galonso Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:11 am

Having trouble getting the grass mats for the tables. Might have to order them online.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male
Number of posts : 226
Armies : Warmachine: All, Hordes : All
Registration date : 2008-11-21

http://www.gurudojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:27 am

We had use Woodland Scenics grass matts with pretty good results, they held up to a lot of use. You will have to come up with a method to replace them. We used the Woodland matt glue, which is simular to rubber cement and therefore able to replace the matts a year later.

You could also order GW battle matts, they are cheap. They only come in one size though, 6x4. But you could cut the matts to fit.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Those ReadyGrass mats from Woodland Scenics you described are the ones we are looking for. Ive had mine for years now and haven't had to replace it.

The GW mats I think are out of print and very pricey as opposed to $20-25 bucks for the grass vinyl mats.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:06 pm

When you get the mats please, don't hesistate to call if you need some help getting the boards together. I live less than 10 minutes for Outland so just let me know a day or two ahead of time and I can meet you there. I hope we can get this done real soon, I've been itching for some WM.

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 196
Armies : Cygnar and Retribution(Warmachine), Trollblood(Hordes)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Grass Mats will be in at the end of the week. I will finsih the boards this weekend.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:51 am

This is great news, indeed! Call if you need help.

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Are we there yet?

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Past weekend so a bunch of people playing Warmachine over at Tates.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 pm

I believe the tables at Outland are finished and we will be starting soon, I just don't know on which day exactly.

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am

Thursday night will be league night at Outland. I will be there along with Cary. We are waiting for the league kit that we missed when we left Sunshine (War Torn Fronts).

Flashpoint tournament will be held in December. A regular Steamroller in January and Resurgence (MK II release event) in early February. Ill be posting dates soon.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 am

galonso wrote:Thursday night will be league night at Outland. I will be there along with Cary. We are waiting for the league kit that we missed when we left Sunshine (War Torn Fronts).

Flashpoint tournament will be held in December. A regular Steamroller in January and Resurgence (MK II release event) in early February. Ill be posting dates soon.

This Thursday night? What time? League: MKI or MKII? Thanks for setting this up for us, much appreciated.

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by galonso Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Ill be there after work. You can get there whenever you want to play. League play will not begin until we get the kit. So this Thursday is open play MKI or MK II.
galonso
galonso
Press Ganger

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2