The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Apocalypse Game November 15th, 2009

Go down

2nd Apocalypse Game November 15th, 2009 Empty 2nd Apocalypse Game November 15th, 2009

Post by Vycem Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Joel asked me to put up about about the second game running on the 15th. He said it's the same format as the one I'm running, so I'm reprinting the pertinent information:

Hello folks,

Saturday November 15th at 11 am there will be an Apocalypse game. Come throw down with the biggest, baddest lists you can. Dig around your closet for all those models you built but never got to try. There will be objectives, as well as hidden goals as two sides collide for supremacy. There WILL be prize support!

Restrictions:

1. There will be a 10 player cap. Please sign up to let me know if you will be making it. This isn't like a regular tournament where you think you might go, sign up, and half the people don't show - last Apocalypse game there were TWENTY people, which was far too much for the store to handle.

2. Tournament starts at 11 am!

3. $10 entry fee.

4. Point limits: NONE. However, bring only as much as you can move/shoot/assault with in a 30 minute turn. At the end of each 30 minute turn, play will go to your opponent. I don't care if you didn't finish your assault phase, it will get resolve right then and there. You brought 9,999 Orks and didn't finish moving them? Too bad. The game is moving on.

5. You can bring units from any army list you want. Have some Eldar and Marines painted up? Great. Have that one Greater Demon you bought on a whim? Bring him down. However, you are NOT allowed to mix psychic powers/wargear/effects/etc across armies. So no, your farseer can't guide your terminators or anything like that. Sorry.

6. Superheavies and Formations are not only allowed, but highly encouraged. HOWEVER, you must run them by me first so that I can assign you properly. I don't want one side to have 6 baneblades and the other to have a swarm of firewarriors.

7. Custom army lists/units are based on my approval, so make sure to contact me if you want to field something custom/fan made/etc. No, you cannot make the Badassinator and bring him in, but if you really have your heart set on a genestealer cult list, I will consider it...just remember to let me see it first! No surprising the game organizer or your opponent.

8. Forgeworld IS allowed, but you must have the Forgeworld rules for it and run it by me.

9. Try to have your Apocalypse stratagems selected in advance. It just makes life easier for everyone.

10. You're allowed to team up with a buddy, but let me know in advance so I can keep you on the same side.

As for where to sign up, please call Joel since I don't think the person running the Sunday game has a signup sheet on the forum. I'm just the messenger on this one.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down