The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortress Isengard

2 posters

Go down

Fortress Isengard Empty Fortress Isengard

Post by McSheehy Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 am

More Lord of the Rings, this time its Isengard related.
Right now I only have access to Orcs and the one box of scouts I bought months back
I had planned on having 2 boxes worth of Uruk-hai warriors, but a certain unnamed individual (LUIS!) picked them up before I did.

I just wanted to mess around with paint schemes for the troops (and skin color ideas), also the Uruk scouts are needed for at least 3 scenarios in the Fellowship campaign.

Hand weapon and shield scouts:
Fortress Isengard Scouturuks1
I decided against doing the white hand on their faces and helmets as well as not using the dark redish brown skin tone from the movies. I also remember that the Uruks in the book has the hand emblem on their shields.

Orcs of Isengard:
Fortress Isengard Isenorcs1
These ones I played with several ways of getting the white hand on them some how (just not on thier skin). So I put it on their shields, body armour, or helmets if I could.

I've got some scout bowmen in the works, but I've just gotten too tired of painting right now (instead I've gone back to work on building my 40K Orks).

McSheehy
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Fortress Isengard Empty Re: Fortress Isengard

Post by Warlord Solskritt Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Very Nice! we should play LotR sometime!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down