The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortress Europe

3 posters

Go down

Fortress Europe Empty Fortress Europe

Post by Valhalla114 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Is it necessary to buy the fortress europe book? How much of a difference is the festung book to this?
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Fortress Europe Empty Re: Fortress Europe

Post by Hurricane Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:58 am

I don't have the fortress book so I can't give you all the details but I know they took the Me-109's and the FW 190's out of the air supports list. So the only ones available for a Fortress Europe list would be the 129's and the Stukas. Which sux cause I have both 109's and 190's. So is the main reason I never bought the book. There are a few other subtle differences like that but they are mostly the same. Correct me if I'm wrong people.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Alot of it is the same so you'd be fine using it.

Some of the more obesure lists (like Cossacks, Commandos, etc.) got taken out. Russian tanks got a discount, and they reorganized the FOC (no longer need X number of Combat for X number of support).

Festung is still good, for the Americans almost nothing changed aside from the aircraft. Erik you can still use your other models and just count them as something different. For my Brits I'm using Spitfires as my aircraft support.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down