The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine Empty Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine

Post by ar2 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:28 am

Mario has been trying to get all the guys who played WM/H at Sunshine together and now that Joel has a lot more space it would be a good time for us to return to play at the new location. He has Tuesdays available and he asked me to post to get the word out. Joel would like to run a $2 weekly league with prizes going to store credit. Please, post here if you are interested and feel freel to call Joel for more info. Mario and me, and more than likey Ed, will be there next Tuesday, so let us know if you'd like to join us. : ) Thanks!

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 196
Armies : Cygnar and Retribution(Warmachine), Trollblood(Hordes)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine Empty Re: Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Maybe it's time to return...

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine Empty Re: Tuesday Night Warmachine and Hordes at Sunshine

Post by ar2 Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:Maybe it's time to return...

Most definitely. This Saturday Mario is getting together with Chris Cody, little C., Guy, and possibly Rick and Ash. He wants to help get them up to speed on MKII so that they won't feel too far behind playing against the rest of us. Maybe you should swing by if you have a chance. It'd be great to see you and play a couple of games with you again. I certainly miss those days we used to play Warlord and rpg's at my house on weekends. I hope you can join us again.

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Tuesdays we are going to be starting around 3 PM and we will playing until closing time. Hope to see you there!

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ar2 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Just to make it clear this is not a Privateer Press sanctioned league, it is for open play gaming. Outland Station is where all Privateer sanctioned events, such as league play on Thursday nights and official tourneys that will run at least once a month, will take place.

Cheers!

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down