The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Go down

Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays! Empty Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Post by ar2 Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:52 pm

I spoke with Joel, from Sunshine, today, about us starting to play Warmachine/Hordes there, one or two days of the week. He seemed interested, and told me to post that Tuesdays and Thursdays would be open for us. If there is enough interest he will start carrying product and give a 10-15% discount, and a flat 15% discount on purchases of $30 or more. This is great news, we now have an actual day and a venue. Everyone keep in touch so that we can get this show on the way!

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 196
Armies : Cygnar and Retribution(Warmachine), Trollblood(Hordes)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays! Empty Re: Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Post by ar2 Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:48 pm

I will be playing at Sunshine this Thursday around 6PM, but I could be there around 4PM, if someone would like to get a game on earlier. If your interested in starting WM/H please, come by so that we can have some idea of who'll be playing and, if we get enough people to show up, we can perhaps set a day aside for weekly games.

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays! Empty Re: Warmachine/Hordes at Sunshine, Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Post by ar2 Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Come one, come all! WM/H tomorrow at Sunshine.

- Art

ar2
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down