The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off

2 posters

Go down

FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off Empty FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off

Post by Vycem Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Since people want to start playing this, and I have neither the time nor interest, I figure I'd put mine up for sale. $30, 50% off the msrp of $59.95. I've used it once, didn't really read through it.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off Empty Re: FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off

Post by Dan Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm

I've already sent you a PM. But I'll ask again here.

Is this printed by Black Industries or Fantasy Flight?
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off Empty Re: FS: Dark Heresy core rulebook, 50% off

Post by Vycem Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 pm

No prob, I'm sure others want to do.

It's the original Black Industries hard cover. I googled but can't find the difference...what's the difference? between the two, other than publisher?

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm honestly not sure if there is a difference. I am only assuming that if there are any typos, errata or misprints that they would have been fixed when Fantasy Flight took over
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down