The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy

3 posters

Go down

FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy Empty FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy

Post by Vycem Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Heya folks,

Just in case you're interested, I'm cleaning out my closet, looking for cash or trades. First price is retail, second what I'll take for it, though feel free to make offers.

----
The Art of Warhammer 40k - $50/$35
Inquis Exterminatus (Art & Fluff book, OOP) - ???/$35

Buy both for $70

Warhammer Warriors game books - These are portable 2 player games released a long time ago, very OOP. I played the heck out of them, GREAT for road trips!
Warhammer Warriors - Tyranid Warrior - ???/$10
Warhammer Warriors - Captain Leonatos (Space Marine) - ???/$10
Warhammer Warriors - Eldar Exarch - ???/$10
Warhammer Warrior - Ephrael Stern (Sister of Battle, the one Forgeworld made a statue out of) - ???/$10
Buy all 4 for $35

Dark Heresy (All original Black Library releases!)
------------
Core Rulebook - $59.95
Game Master's Kit and GM's screen - $19.99
Inquisitor's Handbook $44.95
Character Folio - $6.99

Buy it all for $90

Inquisitor
----------
Main Rulebook - $45 (With organizational, color-codel labeled tabs for each chapter, makes running this complex game a breeze)
Inquisitor Annual 2002 -$25

Buy both for $40

Warhammer Fantasy RPG
---------------------
Core Rulebook - $39.99
Game Master's Toolkit & GM's screen - $19.99
Old World Bestiary - $29.99
Tome of Corruption - $39.99

Buy it all for $70

Wanted:
----------
Vampire Counts - Anything from the new edition
Dark Elves - Anything form the new edition

Thanks

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy Empty Re: FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy

Post by ImAShakiraholic Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:46 am

Warhammer Warrior - Ephrael Stern (Sister of Battle, the one Forgeworld made a statue out of) - ???/$10

OMFG I NEED STERN NOW!!!!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy Empty Re: FS/T: 40k Fluff/Art books, Inquisitor, WFRPG, Dark Heresy

Post by Michaelharmon Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 am

Warhammer warriors does sound cool but I have no idea what it is truth be told. Pics!
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 pm

I'll try to get some pics up soon. They're basically small little books with some fluff, a character sheet, and a whole lot of images. You're supposed to swap them with your opponent so when you both decide your actions, you turn to the page in the book that the chart tells us for an image of what your character sees from his POV.

For example, if Ephrael Stern fires her bolter at the Eldar Exarch, who chose at that moment to jump, they would turn in their book to the page the chart details. The Eldar Player would see Stern firing her bolter at him, and the sister player would see an eldar getting slammed against the ground with bolter fire, for example.

It was actually a very clever game design. What I love is that the characters "level up" between game, unlocking new abilities (such as psychic abilities, new moves, etc) which makes the game more interesting. They're small, portable books.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Sounds like fun.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down