The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confederats vs. Tomb Kings

4 posters

Go down

Confederats vs. Tomb Kings Empty Confederats vs. Tomb Kings

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Today was a tragic day for the Confederatcy. A Confederat expeditionary force on its way to Araby and led by Grey Seer Leep and Warlord Solskritt(or their doubles Shocked ) was attacked by an army of Tomb Kings. Why they attacked is a mystery although it seems that the Confederats were traveling within the territory of Khemri. It began with the Tomb Kings shooting the expeditionary force with their bows and Catapults. Sadly, at the beginning of the battle a flaming skull hit Grey Seer Leep (or his double) square in the head and killed him. The expeditionary force continued to advance but was continually hit by the poisoned arrows of the undead.

Another tragedy occurred when Warlord Solskritt (or his double) had his head crushed by the pincers of a large undead scorpion that appeared from beneath the ground behind the Confederats. Unfortunately, the tunneling team hired by the Confederats to support them met untimely accident therefore preventing them from doing their job. The right flank of the force advanced and a unit of "Klan" rats were charged by a unit of chariots. The "Klan" rats defeated the chariots with some aid from their censer swinging brethren but were soon charged again by another unit of skeletal chariots and were run down.

On the left flank the Confederats were shot to pieces. Crying or Very sad The game ended as a victory for the tomb kings with the Confederats conceding. I had a fun time against Luis' TK but man, they gots tons of magic and shooting! Shocked
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Confederats vs. Tomb Kings Empty Re: Confederats vs. Tomb Kings

Post by scurrdi Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:45 am

Well, it probably didn't help that he managed to guess the right range and land RIGHT ontop of your Grey Seer. Those odds are just not that likely.

Sounds like a good round though, at least you got some practice in with that many points.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 am

It was a superb lucky shot, lol, not very likely to happen again. I was scared when JC placed down like 12 units down, blocks upon blocks of rats ! But like many games in warhamer , the dice were with me, and against him. It was a good game , thanxs bud !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm

nice report JC. how many points did you play?
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Diosamblet wrote:nice report JC. how many points did you play?

we played 3500 points, in a full table, 8 x 4 i think, it was cool being able to field so much crap, JCs stuff looks nice as hell, lots of nice painted rats !

how do you up there bud ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:25 am

luis the young wrote: how do you up there bud ?

Hawaii's pretty sweet man. I have a bunch of pictures on my facebook account. If you have one, look me up. Matias Hansen is my full name.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down