The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this happen often to you folks?

4 posters

Go down

Does this happen often to you folks? Empty Does this happen often to you folks?

Post by Autarch (CM) Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Recently bought two 250/9 (2cm) halftracks and one came with 2 right tread sections (for the wrong halftrack) and the other came with the correct left track section and an incorrect right track section (similar to the other 2 right sections).

Does battlefront have a good policy of replacing these sorts of things or should I just expect to have to repurchase those half-tracks?
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Does this happen often to you folks? Empty Re: Does this happen often to you folks?

Post by scurrdi Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm

I believe they are pretty good about it, but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Call and ask.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Does this happen often to you folks? Empty Re: Does this happen often to you folks?

Post by Hurricane Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

I've never had a problem with getting replacement parts due to wrong parts. It has happened twice to me. I called and they sent me the pieces I needed without any problems.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

They are good. Its happened to me once and they replaced the part with no issues.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down