The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills

4 posters

Go down

8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support  VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills Empty 8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills

Post by rokassan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 am

It was a close game, but Eric(Hurricane) was frowned upon by the dice Gods. I believe we played breakthrough. His Churchill's were a fucking nightmare to take out, but eventually my Artillery took one out and a lucky shot from a Pnz IVF2 took out a second. The remaining Churchill failed its moral check and broke...thankfully. Eric's swarm of Bren Carriers kept my 65mm mountain guns from ambushing. Eventually my dug in Fearless Veteran Bersalieri platoon and Erics rolling wore down his carriers. In the End Eric attempted to move up his two Motor Rifle Platoons from reserve to take the objectives piecemeal and they were subsequently cut to pieces by the combine firepower of two Bersaglieri platoons Kraut Panzers and Italian artillery. It was a resounding victory. As Im sure Eric will agree the best laid plans mean nothing if the dice gods frown upon you and your opponent is competant Very Happy .
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support  VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills Empty Re: 8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills

Post by rokassan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am

The new organization for the Bersaglieri company is great. The Combat platoons have everything they need to hold a position. You can have up to 16 stands(core) in a fully strengthened platoon.
As a side note Im not able to find the rule for passaglia bombs. ..where if you roll a 1 in close combat you kill your unit. I looked in the new book and its nowhere to be found. If it aint there anymore I wont be using that rule. I found the entry for the passaglia bomb in the aresenal stats...it AT3 in close combat. Theres no mention of the rolling a 1 and die rule. Can someone find it...if not I wont be following that rule anymore for obvious reasons. I lost two stands because of that rule against Eric.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support  VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills Empty Re: 8th Bersaglieri w/ German Panzer support VS British Motor Company w/ Churchills

Post by TheLimey Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 am

I think it's in the main rule book, but I'll check. Improvised weapon.
TheLimey
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 266
Armies : Games played: Starship Troopers, Epic...
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 am

I found infantry anti-tank rating topic on page 104 of the main rule book. No mention of the roll a 1. and die rule. I would think it would be under the Italian portion of the Afrika book. It was in the previous edition. TTThe Italians weren
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am

Found it. Page 113 of main rule book.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Competent huh?
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Those crazy Italians, they should stick to pizza making and leave the figthing to the manly men of mother Russia.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down