The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman.

+2
Hurricane
rokassan
6 posters

Go down

101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman. Empty 101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman.

Post by rokassan Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm

I bought the boxed set long ago. Ive decided to assemble them and have it as an option. I need my gimmick Company and this will be it. Need to keep up with Rufus. If any of you guys have any Extra SS troops you dont need let me know.

Eric and I played Stephan a couple of weeks ago(yes I still play on occasion) and his Soviet Tank Company with IS-2's was a bit too much for Erics Stug Battery...although it was close(dice gods dont like Eric). I figure 5 Tigers with Wittmann in the lead and Battle hardened Waffen SS troops will even the odds next time.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman. Empty Re: 101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman.

Post by Hurricane Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 pm

That and we should have have stormtrooper'd to cover with my Hornisse. Of course I probrobly would have failed the roll. LOL
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman. Empty Re: 101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman.

Post by rokassan Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Yes the Nashorns would have been decisive, but in my infinite wisdom I wanted the 4 four shots from the two guns so I opted not to storm trooper into cover. and Stephan with his loaded dice of course hit both. The IS-2's were just too hard to crack with the StuG's.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Get some air to crack the IS-2's....
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm

My army list only allows, sporadic air support. That is next to useless, maybe even worse. Suspect
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimey Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Funny, I just got this set as well, to have as a fun list as well. I'm using it as the Wehrmacht version in Hammer and Sickle though...
TheLimey
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 266
Armies : Games played: Starship Troopers, Epic...
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 pm

I painted 8 Maultier 42 armored rocket launchers today. From start to finish. I still got skills. Very Happy
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 pm

TheLimey wrote:Funny, I just got this set as well, to have as a fun list as well. I'm using it as the Wehrmacht version in Hammer and Sickle though...

Cool. I just felt like fielding the SS. I want some hard ass fanatical and brutal mother fuckers. Ive got my Grossdeutchland for my regular Kraut troops. Id like to see some rules for Grossdeutchland...they were called Hitlers Fire Brigade after all.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLimey Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 am

rokassan wrote:I painted 8 Maultier 42 armored rocket launchers today. From start to finish. I still got skills. Very Happy

Damn, and here I am still sticking figures to bases for my force for the 26th. Not enough hours in the day for me...
TheLimey
TheLimey
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 266
Armies : Games played: Starship Troopers, Epic...
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am

I always have bad luck with my IS-2 company, bad luck as in needing anyting but 1s on 3 rolls and rolling nothing but 1s.

I need to get me a game again soon, any of u guys free on the afternoons arround 5:30pm ?
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 pm

rokassan wrote:I painted 8 Maultier 42 armored rocket launchers today. From start to finish. I still got skills. Very Happy

!!! I salute you.That's damn impressive.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I need to get to work on my towed Nebelwerfers now. I've only got 6 of those.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down