The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points

3 posters

Go down

French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points Empty French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:20 pm

We played encounter,I ended up being the attacker. It was irrelevant as there are two objectives on each side,so be both had to advance. Eric spread out his Panzer platoons while a bunched my Armor up on my left flank and left a 47mm AT gun platoon to hold the right. I dug in my three infantry platoons one on the left one in the center objective and on on the right objective. Eric had his 105's set up directly behind his right side objective and the other was on his left near a bridge(I had no armor on that side so Eric wasnt to concerned about that. My main thrust was on my left flank with a platoon of (3)R.35's and(3) Char-B's. Eric hit both sides, his Panzer-38's on my left facing my armor and his PanzerIIC's hit my right. His Panzer-38's made short work of my Renaults, but my Char-B's were unstoppable.My Char-B's went straight for Erics right flank objective. I figured my Char's could handle his 105's and take the objective and my Renaults would engage his his Panzer-38's. After annihilating my Renaults Erics 38's made a run for my rear to hit my artillery. My command Char took a few shots at them before continuing forward, 2 38's were knocked out as was Erics 1IC(Panzer-38). Lt.Badeau's command Char-B accounted for 2 kills and a 105mm howitzer. The 1IC was killed fighting my Renaults.Eric surviving 2 Pnz-38's got into my rear, but my 105mm guns slugged it out and broke the Platoon. My Char's were able to survive hits from Erics guns and contest his right side objective.

On my right flank my intention was to hold. My infantry dug in and my AT guns engaged his Panzer II platoon. I was able to pin Eric's only infantry platoon for 3 rounds. This was pivotal. My AT guns inflicted some casualties on his armor, but were eventually taken out. My artillery inflicted some loses on Eric infantry. Eventually Erics troops rallied. Eric assaulted my right flank with his armor and after two bloody assaults his 2IC was all that remained in his Pnz-38. Eric made his final gamble attaching his 2IC to his infantry and assaulting. He managed to break my right flank and take the objective, but my other two infantry platoon unleased a hail of fire into the remaining infantry wiping them out. Remember erics 1IC was gone ,so after breaking 3 of four platoons Eric company broke automatically. The French were victorious.

Eric had to rely on his Stuka's to take out my Char-B's and you know how fickle airpower can be. Great game and it was a seesaw battle. I thought Eric may have had me at the end, but my infantry broke his and remember independent teams cant contest objectives...the 2IC was useless in that respect. I lost one Char-B to Erics stuka's, but it made no difference. In the end it boiled down to rolling and luck. It went back and forth, but I came out on top...this time.

Early war is great I really enjoyed the game.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points Empty Re: French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points

Post by Hurricane Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm

It was a blast. I'm disappointed with the Luftwaffe. Twice, I had 3 planes come in an hit 2 Char B's and only knocked out 1 tank. I need some more infantry, but once I get those large bases I will break out some Motorcycle infantry! I definitely gambled for the win, almost got it too.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points Empty Re: French Fusilier company VS Czech Panzer Company. (Bill) and (Eric) 1500 points

Post by luis the young Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:53 pm

You should be ashamed of yourself for loosing to a French army led by an Italian..the shame ..the shame.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed No No
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 pm

That was a good one Luis. Cool I beat a Kraut leading Krauts. The French have pushed several miles into Germany and liberated a concentration camp. After seeing this France knows she must push on to save innocent people and bring the Nazi's to their knee's and justice. There are no cowards in my France.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down