The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40k MMO Video

+4
Garm
ShadowMaster
Kyle
jspyd3rx
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

40k MMO Video - Page 2 Empty Re: 40k MMO Video

Post by Srgt. Master Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm

if there is a tech-priest PC class...I am so getting it! Very Happy

As soon as I hear of the beta relase,I will drop everything (except EVE) and try it out!!!
Srgt. Master
Srgt. Master
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 166
Armies : Adeptus Mechanichus/ Guard
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Can I tea bag the emperor? Would make game epic.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 am

Check out the snippet of the video. I really like the shot of someone shooting out of a flying Valk at Stormboyz.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am

can you change the armours color n stuff?
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am

There is pretty much zero game details at this point, all they have done is putting out teaser pics/video. Other than this nothing is really known about the game really.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am

Kyle wrote:UO was a favorite of mine, the pure freedom in that game was great.... it was also the worst part of it.

UO rocked in a ground breaking way. The freedom was great. The DANGER was great. Heart pounding action whenever you left the safe vacinity of the city guards.

If the isometric graphics didn't suck ass - I'd still play it.

I tried EQ, but I couldn't get into it. While most played EQ, I was playing Asheron's Call, which was also a great open skill system MMO from Microsoft and Turbine.

From there I moved to DAoC. I've been a MMO nomad ever since.

I'm playing WoW right now, but it's more a "can't beat 'em, join 'em" deal. WAR failing left a whole in my heart.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:39 am

Played WoW for over 3 years, large part of that was because my wife got into it so she kinda kept me playing with her. While I liked parts of WoW it always had crap I didn't like about it, such as the whole giant raid nonsense, hardcore guild mentality, and then the shitty pvp that got worse with the introduction of arenas. Got lich king and halfway through I was like.... why am I still playing this shit? I'm doing same shit I have done for how many years now? The game just got stale, and they constantly just kept pissing on the lore and patching shit to appease the casual lazy audience.

I loved Star Wars Galaxies when it came out as it was basically UO meet star wars, but the lack of vehicles and ships for the first months really hurt the enjoyment of the universe and then SOE just butchered the game trying to meet player demands. "we want to all be jedi".... fucking idiots.

DAOC I wasn't crazy about really, while I liked the RvR stuff, I really didn't care at all about the rest of the game. WAR was a bit more exciting to me, but what killed that for me was the awful open pvp balance, as it merely was woh could bring more people to the fight, would win, strategy was not important in 200+ player clashes.... and the game just ran like crap on high end hardware.

Liking Eve online, it has a very laid back feel but can see why some people would totally not get the game.

DDO being free has got me playing it a bit, and I will jump into LOTR online once it goes free too.... can't beat the price Wink

Only MMO I look forward to as I mentioned is Old Republic, as I believe in Bioware.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2