The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you with mechwarrior minis from wizkids...

2 posters

Go down

For those of you with mechwarrior minis from wizkids... Empty For those of you with mechwarrior minis from wizkids...

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey guys, its matt. I moved back to new orleans to be near family and wanted to post this to let you all know about this...

If you have mechwarrior minis still gathering dust in your man caves or closets there is a use for them...

If you go to catalyst games website and pull up a copy of the quick strike rules you just have to do some measuring and download some simple sheets for the stats on each mech and you have to settle out the measurement ratio but you can use your mechwarrior of minis again with this game...

Good luck guys and the heat of battle IV is at the world war 2 museum in august, its all world war 2 games and I found out about this rule set at bayou wars here in new orleans...

Matt Berry

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

For those of you with mechwarrior minis from wizkids... Empty Re: For those of you with mechwarrior minis from wizkids...

Post by Frantic Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 am

Quick strike rules can only be found in the Strategic Operations book as far as I know. The quick start rules for that are very similar but set up to be played on terrain isntead of hexes.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down