The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we are starting a new forum

+3
ImAShakiraholic
scurrdi
rokassan
7 posters

Go down

Why we are starting a new forum Empty Why we are starting a new forum

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:03 pm

You are all aware of the drama that unfolded with our friend Rudy. I and others believe that Rudy ,to a point, did this so that he could find an excuse to drop the other forum and disassociate himself from Joels store. He apparently didnt have the balls like other gamers to just declare loyalty to one store or another. Of course his mental state had a lot to do with the melt down as well. Ive been to Isreals forum to see whats new and our old buddy is very chatty supporting Isreal's store. With this forum Id like to try to support both stores...Id like people to join and not feel we are alienating any one store. Autarch(CM) works at the Silver Dragon and this is why he is moderator,I hope he will participate. He'll be able to post events and news for the Silver Dragon for those who are interested. Lou will moderate Sunshine.
At first the idea was thrown around that this site should only support Joels store ,but we as a group have decided its better to support everyone and perhaps we'll be able to get people to go to both stores again.
I want Lou as an administrator because he was the original organizer for gaming at Joels and we used his site for many moons. This one is better organized and will be run by our members...we have two admins.I am Admin by default only because I started the site,but Lou knows more about this than me so he's the go to guy. You all know me and I wont pull what was pulled on the other forum and neither will Lou. We've all had blowouts at one point or another,lets just all get along and enjoy our gaming and keep this site running like a well oiled machine. Ive tried to make people moderators of area's they are well versed in and will organize games and tournaments. If there are any mod slots open and you want control of it let me know. If you would like another game system added or topic let me know. Peace bitches.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why we are starting a new forum Empty Re: Why we are starting a new forum

Post by scurrdi Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:59 pm

I'm really glad to see that you guys are supporting both stores and making a positive gaming community atmosphere, I look forward to seeing the forum grow!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:39 pm

we need defence against spam bots and all the other horrors of the warp (Internet)
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Yes we do.

according to You Know Who.... we need protection or our board is gonna be over run by sexbots in like 2 months.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:42 pm

the mighty Warsmith concurs !

WE ALL NEED PSYCHIC HOODS!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldarlord Lingus Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Its nice to see U guys. Im glad that both stores will be included. I have not visited the new one but have been a loyal customer of Joels for longer than I can remember and can't wait to visit to go shopping. I would like to do a real informal post about wargames terrain seeing how that is my speciality (ask Lou). Of course I would be willing to conform to any rules or regulations that you have. I was just thinking about something along the lines of a Q & A and maybe a monthly project or something. Leave me a message or PM me. I don't have a LOT of time but I can make some for you guys. I have a unique talent for creating gems of scenery out of garbage (and now with Armeggedon out) that could be easy to build yourself with step by step pictures and all. Lists of materials.....things like that.

There could even be a section where you could request info on how to make certain things and we could compare our own secrets on how to get the desired effects.

Please let me know. I am going to Korea soon and won't be going off post and spending most of my time in my room painting and modeling.

Thanks for your time.

T-
Eldarlord Lingus
Eldarlord Lingus
Master Constructor

Male
Number of posts : 25
Armies : Eldar, Vampire Counts
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:05 pm

That sounds good Troy. Give it a go.
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:56 pm

i have no idea what any of this bullshit drama is, but 1 thing i have learned from posting on a few messageboards is that 100% of this drama is fucking retarded and nerdy as shit.

i think this is a great board and i think it is only right to support both stores.
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 192
Armies : Chaos
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Plague.... Some this is drama and some of it isn't. Some things were said by people that were truly insulting and demeaning.

It can be said that this board was created as a direct result of 1 person's comments.

Maybe it was the best thing to happen to us.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:29 pm

somebody decided to show his true colours...
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down