The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront!

3 posters

Go down

Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront! Empty Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront!

Post by Autarch (CM) Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:58 pm

http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=2115

They're going over the material they included from the Blitzkrieg book and how they try to capture the 'Early War' feel of the earlier campaigns into the book.

And because I don't stop ranting about it:

Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront! Armoured-Train
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront! Empty Re: Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront!

Post by Hurricane Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 pm

That's some really cool stuff. I can see no one wanting to play the Germans. LOL
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront! Empty Re: Early War: Blitzkrieg design notes up on Battlefront!

Post by Autarch (CM) Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Hurricane wrote:That's some really cool stuff. I can see no one wanting to play the Germans. LOL

German mechanized should be fun... A few halftracks, motorcycles: Veteran, not as expensive as a tank, especially any of the bullshit lumbering behemoths armed with a SINGLE MACHINEGUN.
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Lol you can't crack my armor, but here's my pew pew of doom.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down