The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 24th WFB Funky Tournament

+8
Garm
chef xenos
scurrdi
King Hiss
ShadowMaster
jspyd3rx
NidVader
Dakai
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

October 24th WFB Funky Tournament  - Page 3 Empty Re: October 24th WFB Funky Tournament

Post by Dakai Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm

scurrdi wrote:As I have already stated, my attendence is unlikely at this point.

lol. All i am going to say is this. I have been drunk, drop dead tied and still smelt like a Strip Club/Cigarets/Cigars/Booze and made it to an event. and that was back when i had only one day off every few months. But i can understand that being the old man, you need your rest
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

October 24th WFB Funky Tournament  - Page 3 Empty Re: October 24th WFB Funky Tournament

Post by Dakai Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Dr. Love wrote:
luis the young wrote:Im looking forward to this, is gonna be interesting. Damn i havent play warhammer in months!
All you fuckers better show up or am i gonna cast a Cuban Santeria curse on your nuts !

I'll help you with the curse! I've got spare chickens.

i know where you can get a goat if that does not help...lol
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

I've been a bit sick for 2 days - hoping to feel better tomorrow.
I'm 50/50 at this point.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Had fun today, is great to be back even with the low turnout. i really need to learn the rules much better.

I just noticed the ''Steadfast'' rule, where if you have more ranks then the opponent, you use your unmodified leadership. Would of really come in handy had i knew it.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakai Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 pm

hey man it was great to have you back. Looking forward to the next few events
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 am

Dr. Love wrote:Had fun today, is great to be back even with the low turnout. i really need to learn the rules much better.

I just noticed the ''Steadfast'' rule, where if you have more ranks then the opponent, you use your unmodified leadership. Would of really come in handy had i knew it.

There are a number of new rules which improved the imfantry blocks and made them useful. These also adjusted cav and monster shock troops to a more supportive role.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 pm

So who won with which army? How many showed up? Anything interesting happened?
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 pm

1st - Daemons of Chaos (+12 comp, +8 paint)
2nd - Skaven (+21 comp!)
3rd - Warriors of Chaos (unknown mods)
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Good job Bill! Almost done with my 40k daemon army, btw.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 pm

I was more lucky than good.

Luis was in pretty good shape last night.
306 Rats to my 115 Daemons (almost 3|1)
He blasted Skulltaker away with a Lightning Cannon and trashed some Furies in Round 1.
Several Deamons were swept away by the river current. (2 Flamers, 5 PBs, and 8+ 'letters)

I got one huge move from my Nurgle Herald when his breath weapon hit the Rat Ogres for 10 wounds.

As my Bloodletters finally cross the river and hit the Storm Vermin - I win, but take mass damage.
I'm down to 12 models. He has 25 (of 40) left and a stubborn, rerollable 9 to test on.

Fail on 10.... switch dice.... Fail on 11
Flee off the board
Panic Genral/BSB unit behind them
Fail on 10..... switch dice..... passed on 5 but the 'Letters overrun into them.

He actually finishes off my Khorne unit, but I kill both characters and the PBs come in to clean up the clan rat unit.

It was very close - if the Storm Vermin hold Luis probably wins it and takes 1st place.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Wow, kudos on almost causing the panic chain.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakai Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 pm

i rolled like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3