The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joels gaming fee has changed...for the better. Here's what he sent me. Read.

+12
scurrdi
chef xenos
Autarch (CM)
Diosamblet
Frantic
ShadowMaster
jerryb
Vycem
Dakai
KingdomCome
jspyd3rx
rokassan
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joels gaming fee has changed...for the better. Here's what he sent me. Read. - Page 2 Empty Re: Joels gaming fee has changed...for the better. Here's what he sent me. Read.

Post by Dakai Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:40 pm

scurrdi wrote:I think the system will work well, and folks seem to like it.

Encourages more playing and testing, and maybe.... Smaller point sizes?? Very Happy

what is with you and smaller size games game. I keep saying of you want to play a handful of games quick lets play necromunda or even mordheim

yea that bathroom, the area we play needs to be cleaned, the trash needs to be taking out and that back room is a cloister fuck. I dear to think what his storeroom looks like.

Max why did you stop playing WFB????
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Joels gaming fee has changed...for the better. Here's what he sent me. Read. - Page 2 Empty Re: Joels gaming fee has changed...for the better. Here's what he sent me. Read.

Post by ImAShakiraholic Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Fucking VC blow unless you've got one super unit to smash everyone and everything everywhere. I don't like games like that... I tried to win win skeletons and kept getting bashed. Also the High Elf codex. Fuck that shit.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2