The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers

2 posters

Go down

Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers Empty Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers

Post by zephel Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 pm

I need about 25 troop models so i can treat them as dire avengers for my list. If anybody does have, please be free to pm me or call/txt me at 786-277-4804
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 454
Armies : Eldar, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers Empty Re: Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers

Post by Dan Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm

are you looking for the new models or are you also interested in the first edition metal ones?
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers Empty Re: Anybody selling eldar troop units? Guardians/Dire avengers

Post by zephel Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm

w/e works, if anything i would actually like them so i can see how they look. what kind of models are they, guardians or dire avengers?
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm checking right now, give me a few min.
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 pm

alright, can you give me a call?
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm

I found 4 dire avengers, I'm pretty sure I had 5 but I can't find the last one at the moment. ( I do remember that I converted it so that he would not be wearing a helmet, back then there were no helmetless dire avengers, come to think of it I don't think any aspect warriors were helmetless.)

Do you need any other eldar stuff?

Yeah, I'll give you a call now.
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm

ok
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 pm

I'm actually anxouis to see what you got for other models. So I can't wait to see what you got since the first ed. Models for the harlies actually have my interest
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down