The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons.

5 posters

Go down

Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons. Empty Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons.

Post by zephel Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:31 pm

3 wave serpents, 6 vypers, 10 dire avengers, 5 fire dragons

That's basically what i'm looking for.

Last edited by zephel on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 454
Armies : Eldar, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons. Empty Re: Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons.

Post by KingdomCome Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 pm

FateCrusher List?
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons. Empty Re: Looking for Eldar vypers, wave serpents, Dire avengers, fire dragons.

Post by zephel Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm

yea lol, i love the blood crusher model and i was looking for competive lists, at first i was thinking running 4 khorne heralds. but i read fatecrusher is better for what i want to do.
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

If you want to run in willy nilly and beat face , then yes.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:43 pm

yea, thats what i want to do Smile
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

2000 Pts - Chaos Daemons Roster

Total Roster Cost: 1998

HQ: Fateweaver, Oracle of Tzeentch (1#, 333 pts)
1 Fateweaver, Oracle of Tzeentch, 333 pts

Elite: Bloodcrushers of Khorne (5#, 240 pts)
5 Bloodcrushers of Khorne, 240 pts = 5 * 40 (base cost 40) + Fury of Khorne x1 10 + Chaos Icon x1 25 + Instrument of Chaos x1 5

5 Bloodcrushers of Khorne, 240 pts = 5 * 40 (base cost 40) + Fury of Khorne x1 10 + Chaos Icon x1 25 + Instrument of Chaos x1 5

Troops: Plaguebearers of Nurgle (5#, 75 pts)
5 Plaguebearers of Nurgle, 75 pts = 5 * 15

Heavy Support: Daemon Prince of Chaos (1#, 190 pts)
1 Daemon Prince of Chaos, 190 pts = (base cost 80) + Iron Hide 30 + Mark of Tzeentch 25 + Bolt of Tzeentch 35 + Daemonic Gaze 20

1 Daemon Prince of Chaos, 190 pts = (base cost 80) + Iron Hide 30 + Mark of Tzeentch 25 + Bolt of Tzeentch 35 + Daemonic Gaze 20

Validation Report:
d-1. Formatting: Competition Output; c-1. File Version: 1.28 For Bug Reports/www.ab40k.org; b-1. Roster Options: Special Characters; a-1. Scenario: Normal Mission
Roster satisfies all enforced validation rules

Composition Report:
HQ: 1 (1 - 2)
Elite: 3 (0 - 3)
Troops: 5 (2 - 6)
Fast: 0 (0 - 3)
Heavy: 3 (0 - 3)

Have a nice day! I have 2Vypers and 2 war walkers. Very Happy
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Lol, thats more or less what i was going to run execpt my list had a bloodcrusher squad less and had two heralds of khorne. how much you want for the vypers and walkers?
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aosol Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 pm

i have a unopened boxes of Pink horrors and Screamers. $40 for the both of them
aosol
aosol
Traitor Captain

Number of posts : 256
Armies : Legion of Ever-blahhhh
Registration date : 2011-01-27

http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-search.jsp?dq=aosol

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

10 bucks each so 40.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:08 pm

I'll get back to you on the eldar stuff Smile.

how much for just the pink horrors, i heard screamers kinda suck since they only good for AT assualt and thats if they live
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Pink horrors are cool. Remeber to take a bolt of change.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Know that deepstriking half your army in the first turn can blow up in your face. Mostly all fatecrusher lists really beat face, but you have to land and weather shooting first. It can be discouraging, trust me. Hehe
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm

trust me, i play eldar, i have had discouraging lol.
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 am

Tzeentch theme'd > Fateweaver list IMO

Tzeentch has the best Invuln saves and they are the only ones who can shoot, and thus attack the turn they deepstrike in.

Opening enemy cans is the biggest challenge, and the Bolt of Change is your best option. Max Tz units = max Bolts of Change.

Chaos Deamons play as the name suggests...... Chaotic. You never know what your going to get, but then neither does your oppponent. Sometimes I zap in and blast everything to pieces. Sometimes I just get shot up. ie: Chris or Cesar's Eldar lists.

I've tried all of the other units, and I find myself killed before I can get into combat more often than not (remember, no vehicle delivery systems). Crushers and Fiends are the best options for CC troops.

ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 am

YEa i can i see that, and crushers have a great stat line. what i was thinking of doing was just using the plaguebearers as objective holders, crushers as a main force, and my princes to be the shooters. but i was thinking of maybe changing some of the plaguebearers for pink horrors for more bolt of change
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 am

Here's the list i was thinking of

Hq
Fate- 333

Elite
3x 5-man crushers with fury 210 each

Troop
3x 5 man plaguebearers 75 pts each
2x 5 man pink horrors with bolt and icon 120 each
1x 5 man pink horrow with bolt 95 pts each

Heavy
3x Daemon princes with MoT, bolt of change, and gaze.

Reason why i did not put ironhide is because they will be attracting some of the heavier fire and i'm pretty damn sure they won't be getting that 3+ armor save.
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:14 am

Oh Snap! Its a list-off...
2000 Pts - Chaos Daemons Roster

Total Roster Cost: 1999

HQ: Fateweaver, Oracle of Tzeentch (1#, 333 pts)
1 Fateweaver, Oracle of Tzeentch, 333 pts

Troops: Pink Horrors of Tzeentch (8#, 151 pts)
7 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch, 129 pts = 7 * 17 (base cost 17) + Bolt of Tzeentch x1 10
1 The Changeling, 22 pts

Here we go.... Icons suck in a deamon army for a few reasons. 1) they're expensive and 2) most units get blown away when an icon is present (higher priority early on). The reason they're in the crusher units is more for wound allocation fun and they don't get smushed right away, especially if the weaver is nearby (which he should be). Then support units can come down uninterrupted. Pink horrors with icons is a no-no. Too many points.
I'll give you 10 reasons to keep Iron Hide on your deamon princes.
Heavy Bolter
AutoCannon
Multi-Laser
Scatter Laser
Shuriken Cannon
Devoures
PsyCannons
Tau Rifles
Massed dark eldar poison weapons
Assault cannons
All these weapons wound on , at worse, 4+. You will see these on the field regularly and they will blow away your princes easily on re-rollable 4+ instead of 3+. Toughness 5 isn't scary in 40k. You have to make enough credible threats in a deamon army to keep your opponent sweating. Especially in a weaver list. FateCruser normally plays like this: Did they manage to kill the weaver by turn 2? Yes? GG you lose. No? ROFLSTOMP ensues.

KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Actually my first list was better. Stick to that.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 pm

alright will do Smile
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh and happy birthday bro.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks man ! Very Happy finally the 1-8
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 am

Bump
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:08 pm

I Actually have 3 Vypers
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down