The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Fantasy Challenge Empty Fantasy Challenge

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:21 pm

I finally acquired the 4th Edition Lizardman models I wanted to adjust for 8th edition. Anyone up for a 2500 point challenge to help me test out the list?

I also almost have my first 8Ed project in a playable state - let me know if you prefer that game to facing the Slann.

Thursday night is open. I can get free Saturday or Sunday this weekend.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Challenge Empty Re: Fantasy Challenge

Post by Dice_Runt Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

um i can see about swinging thru
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Played Luis in a pair of 2500 point games -

The Lizzies
Slann General/BSB
40 Saurus
2x10 Skinks
2x10 Camo Skinks
2x4 Krox
5 Cold One Cav
2x3 Sallies

The Gobos (IIRC)
Gobo General, Great Shammy, BSB, Lvl2, Lvl2, and Big Boss on Chariot
2x50 Night Gobos w/ fanatics
2x20 Night Gobos w/ fanatics
2x2 Snotlings
Horde or Squig Herd (NASTY!)
6 Trolls
2x Bolt Throwers
2x Rock Lobbas
Doom Diver

Blood and Glory
In the first game Luis had wild dice fortune and he beat the crap out of me. Saurus gone, Krox unit gone, Camo unit gone, Heavy Cav destroyed, and the Slann was engaged and ready to be a frog legg dinner for the gobos. Did I mention this was the TOP of turn 2? Yeah.... HUGE ass kicking here.

Dawn Attack
Our 2nd game was a bit more even on the dice level. I also deployed better. I was able to hold up his trolls with my Cav unit and this time the camo skinks got to the hill. Luis was still able to completely stiffle the Slann. I only got off 1 spell in 2 games (IF on 3 dice). After 3 turns of play in game 2 I had a 500 point edge for a solid victory.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 am

Those were a couple of good games. Finally tried the NG list on this edition, they did pretty good, much better than before. Gotta get em more squigs...against an army with low INI, they are nasty !

The first game went as Bill said, the dice smiled on me and took a dump on Bill, deployment also helped me and i was able to bring the full might of my whole army on him. This is how bad it was for Bill, NG vs 20+ sauruses, Gobbos go and kill like 9? ..Sauruses strike back with close to 30 attacks and kill 2 Gobbos ..

The second game my deployment didnt help, and the dice were even. I was still able to get a bunch of spells of and stop Bill from gettign most of his out, cept that one with IF. My trolls shoked, literally, when the 5 remaining Trolls vomited on his 4 remaining cavalry, and killed only 2...he won and ran them down. I shouldve use their 15 attacks Sad

luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down