The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read

3 posters

Go down

Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read Empty Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read

Post by Warbird Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 pm

It seem's I have misplaced my Bose ear buds yesterday. I don't know if it was at the shop or not but they may have fallen out of my pocket at some point while I was there so if anyone has seen them or happened to pick them up please let me know. I went by the shop today to have a look around with no luck, but I figured I would ask all of you if you have seen them. Most likely there in some obscure place in my house but I'm trying to retrace my steps. Thanks Guys.

-Rob

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 231
Armies : FOW: US Paras (Late War) WOTR: Elves
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read Empty Re: Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read

Post by KingdomCome Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I don't think I saw you using them yesterday in the shop. I hope you find them. Sometimes things get feet at sunshine though.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read Empty Re: Anyone at Sunshine Thursday 6/2 Please Read

Post by Warbird Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Were all good! There were stuck in the seat of my car lol. Crisis Averted.

Warbird
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 231
Armies : FOW: US Paras (Late War) WOTR: Elves
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Topic along on the same vein... I handed a plastic baggy full of about 10 plastic 40k shoota orks to joel.

Don't know who they belong to.

If you've misplaced your Orks, see Joel, he has them now.

This also happened on June 2, Thursday

Last edited by Dan on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the date)
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down