The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you've ever wanted to be a Zombie...

Go down

If you've ever wanted to be a Zombie... Empty If you've ever wanted to be a Zombie...

Post by Dan Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:39 am

Hey everybody I belong to actorsinfobooth.com which is a free newsletter that gives you info on productions going on in South Florida.

There have been a few of you that have told me of your interest of perhaps doing voice overs, or acting.

I thought maybe some might be interested in doing this. Be aware that only the 3 leads are paid, Being a ZOMBIE is NOT paid. I don't know who these people are or have any affiliation whatsoever with the production.

Just sounds like fun to be a zombie for a day or 2 if you got nothing else to do that weekend. So I'm posting it here. Good luck, have fun.

Miami - Short Film, "Mandragora" (LEADS PAID) - June 25, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:05 AM ---Contact Information---
Name: Renier J. Murillo
Title: Writer-Director
Project Title: Mandragora (short film)
Email: PandoraStarrFilms@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Company or University: Pandora Starr Films in association with the Miami World Cinema Center

---Casting Details---
Casting Dates: Thursday, June 23rd (11am to 4pm) and Saturday, June 25th (11am to 1:30pm). Callback: Saturday, June 25th (2pm to 4pm).
Casting Location: Disclosed upon submission approval.
Shoot Dates: Saturday, July 23rd and Sunday, July 24th (Times TBA)
Shoot Location: Miami, FL

Type of Compensation: Stipend (amount disclosed upon casting) for the three leads. Everyone else wil receive credit, be fed, and get to wear creepy zombie makeup.

Synopsis:
While working on a video blog project, three college students find themselves trapped on a college campus swarming with zombies. Tensions flare as they plan their escape. Will they make it out alive?

Character Breakdowns:
Carolina – A strong-willed and sassy video blogger who lets nothing stop her from making her web videos. (Any Race/Ethnicity, early to mid 20's)

Mason – Carolina's attractive, smart-aleck boyfriend. Despite the cocky demeanor, he has undeniable charisma. (Any Race/Ethnicity, early to mid 20's)

Lorenzo – Carolina's best friend. Beneath the youthful face and sensitive eyes, he bares rural sensibilities. He's not as helpless as he looks. (Hispanic/Latino, early to mid 20's)

Zombies – We're also looking for people to play the zombies. We need a lot of zombies. We're mostly looking for college-aged people, but we'll consider anyone who's interested.

Additional Information:
Casting dates are Thursday, June 23rd (11am to 4pm) and Saturday, June 25th (11am to 1:30pm). The callback will be on Saturday, June 25th (2pm to 4pm).

To schedule a casting time slot, email your Headshot and Resume to PandoraStarrFilms@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Please indicate which role you would like to read for. The casting time slots will run in ten-minute intervals (i.e. 11:00am, 11:10am, 11:20am, 11:30am...etc.)

To be considered for this film, actors must be able to attend the callback. Please do not schedule a casting time slot if you cannot make it to the callback.

Actors interested in a zombie role do not need to attend the casting. Just email a Headshot or photo and contact info to PandoraStarrFilms@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with a note indicating the interest in a zombie role.
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down