The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chaos demons?

2 posters

Go down

chaos demons? Empty chaos demons?

Post by rollo Sat May 31, 2008 10:09 pm

ok like they are really brokena nd pwn they are awsome bloodthirster two demon princes some other guy that gives everyone reroll to hit omg!!!! bloodletters all have power weapons wtf?!........how can i beat that?! all the unit teleport in its like a bugzilla list in my face turn one??!!! what are ways i can counter that i think my orks faired off well but ghazkull was beaten down ive never seen that!!!

so what are ways to counter that?
rollo
rollo
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 268
Armies : sons of doubt chapter/ethereal high council guard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.myspace.com/honorandgloryrollo

Back to top Go down

chaos demons? Empty Re: chaos demons?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 pm

I run demons and they do have weaknesses. They have very little to use in the shooting phase. Those bloodletters don't even have guns. Also, remember that your opponent can't assault the same turn you deep strike, so there is going to be a free turn to shoot at him. Bunch your forces up and wail on anything that deepstrikes in range. Also remember that your opponent's save are invulnerable but are usually 5+. Bloodletters die twice as fast as marines do from bolter fire.

I own a tallymaster list myself but it is a little unfair on the opponent in my oppinion and so I don't use much

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:37 pm

The randomness in how daemons are deployed in 40k now is one of their biggest weaknesses. You can often lose large chunks of your army before they even get to do anything, and the randomness sometimes really bites you in the ass.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Agreed. That crucial uber 300 point unit will always arrive on turn five then scatter off the board. No exceptions. The randomness spices up the game though. Its great for a guard player looking for a change of pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by rollo Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 pm

oldest discussion ever
rollo
rollo
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 268
Armies : sons of doubt chapter/ethereal high council guard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.myspace.com/honorandgloryrollo