The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad? Empty Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad?

Post by Diosamblet Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:47 pm

the dreadnought is assembled and unpainted. It's a dark angels one.

the sisters are brand new, out of their box, I still have the decals.

one woodelf warhawk is assembled, the rider's sword arm was cracked but is glued. the other two warhawks are new and unassembled. They are the old versions.

edit: I also have 4 river trolls. 1 is new, the others were completely stripped of paint.

I'm looking to trade for squig hoppers, squig herders, savage orcs or pink horrors. I'd also pay for any of these.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad? Empty Re: Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad?

Post by ImAShakiraholic Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:19 pm

How much for sisters??
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad? Empty Re: Anyone interested in 3 warhawk riders, an OOP metal dreadnought or a new Sisters of Battle squad?

Post by Diosamblet Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Oh, I also have a Hellcannon (unpainted and largely unassembled; the two halves of the barrel have been glued and the gaps filled in) and 10 halfling archers (Lumpin Croop's fighting cocks)
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:03 am

Really how much for sisters? If max doesnt want them then Ill take them.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:58 am

I'm looking for $30 for the squad
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:59 am

WOW you just said fighting cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:10 am

ImAShakiraholic wrote:WOW you just said fighting cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to know what kind of drugs you take and where can i get some.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down