The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgeworld

3 posters

Go down

Forgeworld Empty Forgeworld

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:48 pm

I am so friggin toked off right now. I just got my forgeworld order in and not only did they not include my Sister of Battle icons I ordered the pack of three black templar icons only had two sets in the package..... This is friggin ridiculous. I mean they only send autogenerated email response to any inquires telling you to call their international number. This is friggin ridiculous. I already have a dreadnaught drill bit arm I can't use because it was missing a part. My imperial eagle icons are tarnished nearly beyond use if I wanted the nude brass look. I had to boi my extra armor for my land raider because it was bent in a U. I mean what the hell.....
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Forgeworld Empty Re: Forgeworld

Post by Abaddon Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 pm

I recently had that same problem with an order. I ordered the extra armor for my Land Raiders and they were Taco shaped. I think they use the molds until they break and don't bother checking the quality of the products. You would think that for the money you pay these people there would be some quality control. I think they think "hey where else are they going to get this stuff, fuck them".

I came to the conclusion that it is not worth buying Forgeworld. The stuff is always warped and the parts never fit right. I had to dremel some of the extra armor to make the Lascannons and doors fit. This is bullshit.

That was the last time I EVER order from them.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:16 pm

I got an AT&T card and will try calling them when its slow on my shift tonight and try and resolve a few issues I think. I still want to order the new Chaplain Dreadnaught and I don't want to put up with any more of their crap. Just sucks because if you want that stuff you an't go anywhere else and I still want to order the Thunderbolt Fight at some point but I'm just really turned off to it now.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Feros_Ironfeld Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm

I've had similiar problems in the past. I'm very hesitant to buy from too.
Feros_Ironfeld
Feros_Ironfeld
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down