The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Color do we want for forum?

+4
scurrdi
Ovich
Autarch (CM)
rokassan
8 posters

Go down

Pick a color for the forum.

What Color do we want for forum? Vote_lcap0%What Color do we want for forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Color do we want for forum? Vote_lcap40%What Color do we want for forum? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
What Color do we want for forum? Vote_lcap20%What Color do we want for forum? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
What Color do we want for forum? Vote_lcap33%What Color do we want for forum? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
What Color do we want for forum? Vote_lcap0%What Color do we want for forum? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Color do we want for forum? Vote_lcap7%What Color do we want for forum? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 15

What Color do we want for forum? Empty What Color do we want for forum?

Post by rokassan Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:40 pm

Pick a color for forum.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Color do we want for forum? Empty Re: What Color do we want for forum?

Post by Autarch (CM) Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:43 pm

rokassan wrote:Pick a color for forum.

Purple and Gold. Very Happy
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Pick from the poll. We only have 6 options funnyman. pirat
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autarch (CM) Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:16 pm

rokassan wrote:Pick from the poll. We only have 6 options funnyman. pirat

Hey, Purple was on there. Razz
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:58 pm

True. Vote on the poll so I can get a tally.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Purple is the color of kings.

Baby blue = gay
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 pm

I mean while I like the blue and it's much easier on the eyes, it doesn't quite give the "Traitor Legion" feel that the name implies.

Conversely, I think the red is too intense and will shy people away from reading.

Green or Purple are my choices, though it depends on how bright the purple is.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:19 pm

scurrdi wrote:I mean while I like the blue and it's much easier on the eyes, it doesn't quite give the "Traitor Legion" feel that the name implies.

Conversely, I think the red is too intense and will shy people away from reading.

Green or Purple are my choices, though it depends on how bright the purple is.
I have been uber busy with life and unable to do the work I said I would. Forgive me guys. I dropped the skulls up top there for your approval.
bill, the color options you show above are just the "premade" color options. all the colors are tweakable, but i need some guidance. i got a slow day at work today and have been poking around on the admin stuff.
scurrdi, I can adjust all the colors on the forums, the issue becomes (prepare for gayness) they may clash and look absolutely horrible. could you guys post some pictures of the colors you would like. I think the green&purple would be interesting (
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:02 am

The Dragon is a Dark Green and I find it difficult to see (maybe because I'm older and need more contrast). I like the lighter, cooler colors for a forum base. If green, then make it a mild shade of green. The old traitor legion yellow-green was a bit much on the eyes. I like the blue...it's subdued and is easy to see when changes are made. Plus, gives a greater range of colors to use for links and such when posting.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 am

lordfairfax2001 wrote:The Dragon is a Dark Green and I find it difficult to see (maybe because I'm older and need more contrast). I like the lighter, cooler colors for a forum base. If green, then make it a mild shade of green. The old traitor legion yellow-green was a bit much on the eyes. I like the blue...it's subdued and is easy to see when changes are made. Plus, gives a greater range of colors to use for links and such when posting, I would also like to see more pink ribbons in the forum and the smiley faces are to severe, i would like to see them replaced with Lady Bugs, i like lady bugs, this changes would make my High Elf pink heart happy, OHn and please repalce those horrible horrible skulls for some ponies, ponies are soooo CUTE !.

I KNEW IT !!!!! HA!!! PROOF !!!! damn high elves....
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Lets have the Colors of Chaos. Purple, green, Red, Blue. Lets have idea's guys. I built this forum around the members. Its for all of us so I value your opinions.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:18 pm

the green wins for now. greens my favorite color anyhow.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:44 pm

Green didn't Win....so why do we default back to it? it really doesn't matter either way really. The blue or green is fine.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Green did win when I changed it. Ill leave it as is until its obvious the voting is over.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm

where is mikey mouse and the whole dallas offensive line when you need them to vote ?!?! oh yeah, they are prob voting democrat right now :p
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Damn skippy. Im voting Democrat this time.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Bill ,

I think I think you are a complete fag if you leave it Baby Blue.. you faggity ass faggit
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 pm

luis the young wrote:
lordfairfax2001 wrote:The Dragon is a Dark Green and I find it difficult to see (maybe because I'm older and need more contrast). I like the lighter, cooler colors for a forum base. If green, then make it a mild shade of green. The old traitor legion yellow-green was a bit much on the eyes. I like the blue...it's subdued and is easy to see when changes are made. Plus, gives a greater range of colors to use for links and such when posting, I would also like to see more pink ribbons in the forum and the smiley faces are to severe, i would like to see them replaced with Lady Bugs, i like lady bugs, this changes would make my High Elf pink heart happy, OHn and please repalce those horrible horrible skulls for some ponies, ponies are soooo CUTE !.

I KNEW IT !!!!! HA!!! PROOF !!!! damn high elves....
Ahhh Luis...I do miss you guys down there...alas, you do not use the same grammar as I do, nor do you use the same punctuation, otherwise, it's a good representation of what some (not me, but some) High Elf players might think! Twisted Evil
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:56 pm

New Hoardes of Chaos book comes out soon. Then Ill feel motivated to slaughter more High Fags.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 am

rokassan wrote:New Hoardes of Chaos book comes out soon. Then Ill feel motivated to slaughter more High Fags.
Too bad I'm not down there to take you up on the offer. Someday...or if you're in the DC area...bring the toys with you!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down