The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Eshin!

3 posters

Go down

Clan Eshin! Empty Clan Eshin!

Post by Warlord Solskritt Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Hello everyone! I was wondering if you guys would let me use the SoC Eshin list against you as I bought 2 boxes of nightrunners to begin to build a small clan Eshin ninja rat army. If you have no clue what I'm talking about here's the list: Clan Eshin

What do you think of it? Thanks in advance for the replies!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Clan Eshin! Empty Re: Clan Eshin!

Post by Ovich Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:36 pm

I believe you can use this list in normal friendly play, but not in official tourney play, but I could be wrong.

From what I've heard, this list is a difficult list to play. Although looking at the list, I can't exactly see why it would be hard to play. Maybe because the use of assassins is so expensive, that you're reducing the hoardiness of your army?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:54 pm

While these rats have a little more resistance to shooting, the overall lack of numbers and not benefiting from the extra leadership ranks puts a hamper on the skaven.

However, it can be effective if you use it tactically, since you can easily overwhelm hard hitting units.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down