The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Survival

+7
dork_jedi
Necron Nodal Command
Ovich
rokassan
luis the young
ImAShakiraholic
Warlord Solskritt
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zombie Survival - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Survival

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:55 am

Well obviously, but before you make the treck up to the mountains, you wanna be pre-pared for any encounter you might have with mountain zombies...LoL I still think we can storm NORAD fast enough and they might let us in, Plus we can show em our 40k stuff and we can have some form of entertainment.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:57 am

no...they'd shoot us. You know the government.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:59 am

Your probably right...fucking goverment...LoL we'll dig our own bastion into a side of a mountaina and put up armored walls to keep the millions of zombie horde @ bay...I hope either that or its a straight 45 into the mouth for me...i aint gunna be a brain chomping fuck.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:10 pm

The peopel that will be saved on a zombi attack will be the Navy, those fuckers in the middle of the sea, specially in an aircraft carrier, only bad thing is, not many women may be arround, unless you can grab some before they get eaten, an aircraft carrier with a nuclear reactor engine can last years, and they got the firepower to clear out any area of zombies so they can resupply.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Well, my cabin in the mountains seems like a good bet to me, but either way I figure a boat is the way to go. Just grab lots of seeds and other things and I'll camp out on an island.

I mean, Hawaii can't be THAT hard to simply remove the population from right? Zombies can't swim so there's no problems there and we've got Luis to make a feasible boat for us!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:05 pm

I gots mad raftign skills, im like the Mcgiver of raft making!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:26 pm

luis the young wrote:I gots mad raftign skills, im like the Mcgiver of raft making!

lol! yes, you'd be very helpful.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:07 pm

i've seen cuban boat making skillz. this would scare me if Luis was building our sole survival boat. he may forget something important, like oars, or a rudder or sail.

i like the aircraft carrier thing, but the armed forces are not going to be in any position to assist civvies. they will be hard pressed to defend the government and tell us to beat it, if they don't autogun us to death first.

as for a "house in the hills" it's a good idea, but remember you have to resupply. meaning you need to leave your "bunker 'o' love" at some point a get more food, fresh water, something. that puts you at risk of infection.

i also think cesar has it right that the survivors may be more dangerous than the actual outbreak. we would have to be sure that those we allow into our circle are
a.) free of infection,
b.) willing to set the group above their own safety,
c.) able to perform manual labor (there will be quite a bit of farming to be done, and repair work, etc), and
d.) be fertile (saving the species means nothing if it cant renew itself) [see Dr. Strangelove for this]
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2