The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Thought is gone.

+3
DarkAngel_Cesar
Autarch (CM)
rokassan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deep Thought is gone. Empty Deep Thought is gone.

Post by rokassan Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:35 pm

Things were getting heated. I dont like where this was going with the Jew shit, Cesars business put out in the air and Big Cesar threatening my life. Rolling Eyes The post is gone.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deep Thought is gone. Empty Re: Deep Thought is gone.

Post by Autarch (CM) Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:18 pm

rokassan wrote:Things were getting heated. I dont like where this was going with the Jew shit, Cesars business put out in the air and Big Cesar threatening my life. Rolling Eyes The post is gone.

Thank you, and for future reference, Big C and I share the same spelling of our names.
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Threaten your life? Get over it Bill. I just stated their was no need to call me a bitch, I've never insulted you have I?

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:47 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:Threaten your life? Get over it Bill. I just stated their was no need to call me a bitch, I've never insulted you have I?

---Cesar

I was exaggerating. I was fucking with you, so how about you get over it. Dont act like your gonna beat my ass if I call you a bitch. I may be an ass sometimes ,but I dont threaten people and I expect the same from you. I thought we were better than that.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:45 am

Exaggerating or fucking with a person on a forum is not the best thing to do unless you make the comment obvious that it was just a joke.

EX. Man bill, why did you go delete the thread only bitches would do something like that guess that makes you a dirty bitch, LoL j/k, etc etc etc.

and you can go to hell, cause that's were internet bully's belong ya jerk lol! I'd threaten anyone else the same way, probably wouldn't beat their ass, cause then that's assault and the last thing i need to be doing is keeping my cornbread from bubba....maybe just say something to said person the next time i saw them...except in your case it would have to be when your off-duty and don't have a tazer around...so loosen up that thong a bit and stfu, I still got love for you, theirs only certain people on this forum that I would really take a swing at and you ain't one them sucka!

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 am

Its all good. I guess I have to post a disclaimer... If I mean what I say Ill let you know. Peace nigga. clown Oh yeah when Im off duty I carry a Glock 27 40 cal. so its better to kick my ass in uniform when I have the tazer. Wink
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am

I swear I read it as 'Deep Throat' and thought this was a different thread...
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am

Good movie.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 am

I actually carry a sig 40.cal heh small world... =P CWP for the win!

---Cesar

and yes deep throating was a good movie...lol

OFF TO THE DOLPHINS GAME!!! GO PHINS!!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Fuckin Fins...Its good to see them kicking ass. 5-4 now. The Fish are contenders.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:59 pm

In other words.. I carry a big gun around to make up for my small dick. pale
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 pm

thats not what your wife said stephan....guess thats what happens when your a wets fan.

---Cesar Twisted Evil lol!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Contenders? Of what? There is no way they make the playoffs. They are going to have to have a 10-6 record minimum to make the playoffs. There is no way they go 5-2 in their last 7.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 am

Hurricane wrote:Contenders? Of what? There is no way they make the playoffs. They are going to have to have a 10-6 record minimum to make the playoffs. There is no way they go 5-2 in their last 7.

Who do you like? Oh yeah the Eagles. When was the last time they even won a Super Bowl...ummm never. When I say contender I mean they can win.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:49 am

Eagles just lost. They tried to run the ball twice for short gain with westbrook on 3rd and 4th down and couldn't punch it through... Andy Reid is dumb

Go Blue.. !!!
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:54 am

OH here we go again.... the Dolphins and their superbowl from 1972. You werent even alive then. So, one can say they have never won a superbowl in your lifetime either.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 am

But they have won one havent they? We arent talking about me. We are talking about football. Again when was the last time the Eagles won a Superbowl? NEVER.I believe the Dolphins have won two...1972 and 1973.I dont give a damn if they won one in 1863 thats more recent then the Eagles. So talk shit about the Dolphins when they do.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:12 am

Ovich wrote:

In other words.. I carry a big gun around to make up for my small dick. pale

I carry mine because of my job. Ill leave it at that.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 am

I'm not talking about you Bill, a sworn officer, who even when off duty, is expected to protect others.

I'm taking about the 280 pound gorilla who needs to pack heat, cause THATS HOW HE ROLLS . BTW.. Cesar, put my 20 bucks towards Joels Warmachine sale for me OK?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Then again Bill, The Eagles never had a 1 -15 season either.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Then again Eric they sure do have a shit load of loosing seasons. from 1971-2008 they've had 17 loosing seasons with two super bowl appearances in 1980 and 2004 both of which they lost. The Dolphins have had 6 loosing seasons from 1971 -2008 and 5 Superbowl appearances with two Championships. Care to keep going?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Dolphins SUCK!!! Twisted Evil
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 pm

NO WAY!!!! Dont be a hater. You live here you can have them as a secondary team. All I was saying is that they are a decent team. I dont live in fantasy land thinking they are gonna win the big one. Thats gonna probably be the Giants and Titans...but you never know. The 10-6 Giants were supposed to get leveled by the 16-0 Patriots and we all saw what happened.

Last edited by rokassan on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:00 pm

I hear you bill. I may be a born and bred New Englander, and I love me some Patriots, however I'm not what Stephan would call "delusional", I know the Pats aren't going to make it all the way this year, but I'll watch and root for the Dolphins as well (as long as they're not playing my Pats)
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 pm

dork_jedi wrote:I hear you bill. I may be a born and bred New Englander, and I love me some Patriots, however I'm not what Stephan would call "delusional", I know the Pats aren't going to make it all the way this year, but I'll watch and root for the Dolphins as well (as long as they're not playing my Pats)

Thank you see how easy that is Eric? Wink
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next