The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Thought is gone.

+3
DarkAngel_Cesar
Autarch (CM)
rokassan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deep Thought is gone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Thought is gone.

Post by Ovich Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:41 pm

The Dolphins finally have admitted that in order to win, you have to have a capable quarterback. That's why they signed Pennington.

Give me one team in recent years who won the superbowl with a poor quarterback. The only example I can think of was the Ravens in 2000? Trent Dilfer.. and they won because they're defense was insane and because Dilfer, while not great, made few mistakes. Same with the Buc's back when they won it.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Maaan a win is a win...they survived a HUGE TRAP GAME!!! I MEAN HUGE!!! Now they got to survive it against the raiders...and yes the dolphins are in the play-off hunt if they play consistent the rest of the way through....theirs Only 1 team they have lost too this season on their schedule thats the Jets.

I mean their schedule is w.e. they just cant get over confident thats what happend against the seahawks.

Raiders @ Home (Win)
Pats @ Home (WIN)
@ St. Louis (WIN)
@ Da Bills (WIN, pressure MR.Edwards and he's butter)
49ER's @ Home (BE VERY VERY QUIET....ITS ANOTHER TRAP GAME)
@ Da chief's (Win)
@ Da Jets (Please god beat the jets for that fucking farve fluke)

They can and i hope will run the board...their playing better every week just gotta keep focused.

---Cesar

Oh stephan and i carry a gun well because if theirs some crazy kid running into a mall with a rifle...or handgun at least i won't be one of dem people crying on the floor...I know i don't need one (4 years of MMA) but fist don't stop bullets.

Honestly they could run the board here..

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Wow, what an easy schedule. You better make the playoffs with that remaining schedule. Thats the benefit of having a sucky team the year before. Your non conference schedule is filled with cream puffs. NBC said that the Eagles has the 2nd toughest remaining schedule in the league so I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles don't make the playoffs.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Im not going to bash the eagles but they've been littered with injuries this season, Mcnabb is not what he used to be after his surgery, and mr.westbrook isnt being utalized the way he should be i mean come on...westbrook punching a hole into the defensive line of the giants, give him a short post or even a straight shot into the flat.

Just my two cents.

Oh and yes i hope we do make the playoffs but its football and the term "any given sunday" always stands true.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Hurricane wrote:Wow, what an easy schedule. You better make the playoffs with that remaining schedule. Thats the benefit of having a sucky team the year before. Your non conference schedule is filled with cream puffs. NBC said that the Eagles has the 2nd toughest remaining schedule in the league so I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles don't make the playoffs.

Good they can add to their 17 loosing seasons.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2