The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox!

4 posters

Go down

Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox! Empty Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox!

Post by Carlos Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 am

For all you IG players,FOW players and history afficionado's who fancy themselves a good read.

I suggest reading two of Rommel's work.
Infanterie greift an(Infantry attacks) and another book that compiles all his battles in the Afrika Korps.

The man is a genius. Absolutely brilliant. For any of those wanting to discuss the tactics firsthand, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Truly an inspiration for modern day Armor Tactics.
Carlos
Carlos
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 113
Armies : Blood Angels and Wood Elves
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox! Empty Re: Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox!

Post by rokassan Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Perhaps you may want to look into Flames of war. I think youd love it.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox! Empty Re: Here's some food for thought, The Desert Fox!

Post by scurrdi Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah you would.

And yeah, Rommel was a beast. Good thing it was 2 vs 1 in Africa.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 am

I've seen people play FOW, I know that if I do play I'm gonna run a Sturmgrupen division with lots of armor.
Carlos
Carlos
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:47 am

You can do an Afrika Korp Panzer Company and yes they have Rommel as a special character. You can team up with my Italians.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 pm

More baddies to run over...
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Good luck KingdomCome Razz being a Military history major proves its benefits.
Carlos
Carlos
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Muahahahahahahahaha! Many history majors have tried and many have fallen flat to my American onslaught!!!!! cheers Sturm division is pretty sweet. Do you have any idea how you're going to shape your company?
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm

I have a pretty good idea how I'm going to shape my divisions and eventual company.

Many a history major has tried! The difference being my focus of studies is Military history and tactics! Twisted Evil

See you on the battlefield
Carlos
Carlos
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down