The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomb Kings fights Empire !

3 posters

Go down

Tomb Kings fights Empire ! Empty Tomb Kings fights Empire !

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:05 am

In the Bone corner, the peaceful forces of The Tomb Kings, led by the newly resurrected King
Luis Cubork-Tuc-Raftorek
In the Flesh corner, the evil and decadent forces of the Empire, led by that evil Warlord Stephan
Mindbender.

It was a fun 2 games, i got to play with my TKs for the first time, and i have to say i like them lots, is great taking several turns of full on empire gunline blastign and not have to worry about break tests. Stephan and I played two 2000 point games, well, 1 1/2 , i had to cut the last one short when the Chaos gate opened and the wife grabbed my soul and dragged me out of the store. Sorry bout that stephan.

First game saw me make all my rolls and stephan miss all of his.. Shocked
I was kinda worried about stephans magic phase, he had this item that lets him store unused dispell dice, but he was unable to cast anything !! missed all his power rolls !! TK magic is crazy, so many damn spells they can cast, and they always cast ! you always have to try to dispell them.
Shooting for the empire sucked, volley gun misfired first time it tried to shoot, cannons overshot, mortar missed, gunline missed. My turn saw Stephan screw up soem more rolls ( although later we found out that he wouldnt have broken cause of numbers ) i charged my chariots and one unit of knights and 2 units of pistoleers broke from fear.
The priest in the altar charged my Grave Guard unit with the Tomb King in it...muhahaha, he challenged the King and he found out how nice the Destroyer of Eternities is, 2 rounds later..altar destroyed, priest fleeing. It was pretty much over at that point, my forces were closing in and he just couldnt make a roll to save his soul. First game victory for the Tomb Kings !!!!

Second game it kinda went the other way, lol. My rolls sucked, his rocked..like the 18 shots from the volley gun that totally raped my Ushbati unit.
This time Stephan was ready for me and rolling good helped too, rolling bad for me didnt !! lol
Game was much more even, his gunline found their sights and was pounding my poor skel units, i had to leave early unfortunally..well, early it was 10:10pm and the wife was foaming at the mouth...so victory went to the Empire !

Was lots of fun to be had and i hope to fight Stephan Mindbender again soon !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Tomb Kings fights Empire ! Empty Re: Tomb Kings fights Empire !

Post by ImAShakiraholic Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:48 pm

Stephan (manfred) Mindbender! they were both great games to watch
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:53 pm

I hope you didn't get your Dick cut off Luis, John Wayne Bobbit style.

I mean I know the balls are already in a Jar, but when I heard your wife yelling on the phone... oh boy..
I thought for sure that they were gonna be looking for your cock in a park somewhwere the next morning
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:19 pm

i thought i would be fighting the dog for a spot on his cage when i got home, but she was completely normal like nothign had happened...goes to show you that women are totally insane.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:22 pm

lol!
Thats awesome!
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:12 pm

WOW,

No , my wife usually stays pretty logical when it comes to bitching me out.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 am

Hey guys, im gonna go to sunshine tomorrow to get some Fantasy gaming in. if you guys wanna meet me there, let me know.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down