The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can

2 posters

Go down

February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can Empty February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:30 am

[b][u]

ok, This is matt here. Joel has asked if I can do the Feb st. valentines day massacre on the second weekend in march and eric will run the march event. I need to know from everyone who plays whether Saturday on the second weekend in march is best or sunday. You can still find the st valentines day rules online but here is my interpretation as GM

I am only bringing one company of germans or one company of americans to Reinforce the weaker side if the disparity is too much.

All company types muste be infantry, or armored infantry or motorized infantry. Only One Platoon of Tanks is allowed per 1500 point company. You can build as many companies as you can field at 1500 pts a piece. honestly and originally because of Kamfgruppe rules I was going to be able to use a Massive artillery template; but that is for the rest of you to figure out now.

Each player can bring as many companies as they can field of the allowed types at 1500 points a piece. I believe the cutoff should be 3 though because 4 is a battalion strengh or brigade strength depending on the time period. I want as many players as possible to participate and the teams will elect one leader with his company command teams acting as brigade command.

I want suggestions, dates, times, ideas, thoughts and so on emailed to mattinnawlins1970@yahoo.com or through here. my number is 504-401-1581. Please lets support the tournaments and do this with style. I will have my digital camera and Joel has refreshments to buy. Bring your mints and hydrate from his fridge and lets play this.

Lastly. The army that has the most painted and the least painted will decide as a victory point in my estimation as this is about the painting. My company will be painted.

Matthew Berry

Contact Joel at Sunshine Games to get on the list to do this tournament Lets go guys....

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can Empty Re: February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can

Post by scurrdi Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Just a thought, you may also want to post this in the "stores" section of the forums. It's higher up and may be seen by more folks.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can Empty Re: February Tournament Part Deaux for those who can

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:19 am

Ok, Posted Scurrdi Are you going to participate???

Mat

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm Dan, just FYI Mat Very Happy

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down