The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row.

5 posters

Go down

Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row. Empty Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row.

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 pm

The 8th Basiglieri with sporadic Panzer support was driven back to the outskirts of Alexandria. The Armor and anti-tank gun support promised was not delivered. The few Panzer units available put up a spirited fight but were simply overwhelmed. An entire British Armor company was thrown at the ill prepared Axis troops. Axis troops have pulled back in a orderly and professional manner. Field Marshal Giovanni Messe has ordered his Italian and German forces to dig in and await reinforcement and resupply.

Eric beat me down pretty good...twice. I got overconfident in my German armor and left out my always reliable M-14/41's and Semovente's. I also lacked anti-tank gun support. It was a mess. Eric deployed and played well also. I wanted to try more Infantry in my force and it bit me in the ass.My dice rolling was substandard, not horrendous but not good either. My Demolishers were Fearless Vets,but a uniform wont stop bullets when you have to charge headlong into advancing armor. Good games, I ended up forfeiting before the end of both to save Italian and German lives...and my sanity.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row. Empty Re: Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row.

Post by Hurricane Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Photos! I demand photographic evidence for the world to see!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row. Empty Re: Axis forces reeling after two defeats in a row.

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 pm

PWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

It happends to the best of us Luis. You cant win them all.In time Ill post pics.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 am

Hmm... what missions did you guys play??

Otherwise sounds like some pretty interesting battles!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Erik,

Just what you've always wanted : A humble admittance of defeat from Bill.

Looks like Christmas came early this year. !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

LOL, He might have put up a better fight if his brother wasnt distracting him. But, Merry Christmas!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down