The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italians reeling after 4th consecutive defeat to British

Go down

Italians reeling after 4th consecutive defeat to British Empty Italians reeling after 4th consecutive defeat to British

Post by rokassan Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Today, A British infantry Company lead by Churchill III tanks crushed a pocket of Italian infantry that had pushed into the British lines the night before. The Italians put up a futile yet heroic attempt to hold the a key town in North Egypt. Using keen tactics and plenty of smoke to neturalize the German 88's, the British suffered minimal casualties. This defeat marks an all time low of the the Axis as they have suffered 4 consective defeats to the British commander, General Kopp.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Italians reeling after 4th consecutive defeat to British Empty Re: Italians reeling after 4th consecutive defeat to British

Post by rokassan Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:19 pm

And Ive yet to receive assistance from any of my Allies....Rick,Lou
and all the other Axis players.A new task force is forming with more
options for German support...I will drive the arrogant English
back,even if I have to do it alone.At this rate Ill have my own German
army to field.This battle was just a recon in force anyhow...no major
loss.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down