The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ork forces

5 posters

Go down

My Ork forces Empty My Ork forces

Post by rokassan Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:27 pm

Ive started putting some of my Ork shit together, Im gonna paint them like the Goff clan. I put my Deff Dread together...I gave it two heavy Flamers. I figured ranged weapons are usless having a 2 BS. Getting doused with two heavy flamers and then assaulted with 5 str 10 dread attacks is devastating. I need more Killa kans though as I only have one.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Ork forces Empty Re: My Ork forces

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Don't think of the Orks from a Chaos Space marine standpoint....look at what Luis Alcala is able to do with all the frigging shots he gets......I am not saying to go shooty....once you get past the 5 to hit......the strength of the waepons more than compensate...plus the ROF is sick on some of the models.

Get the Big mek with the shokk attack gun......solid....
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 pm

I agree. The Dreadnaught weapons are only assault1 ...and their Dreads, your only gonna have one or two. I figured being I wont be able to saturate a target with it Id make it a close combat killing machine. Ill leave the shooting to the Boyz.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:53 pm

With Orks is all about numbers, yeah we hit on 5s on shooting, but when you have in one round 9 rockits, 30 loota shots, 21 big shoota shots and arround 80 shoota shots...hitting on 5s doesnt seem that much of a prob Twisted Evil

Remember that if you have a Big Mek as one of your HQs, you can use a Deff-dread as a troop choice.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Ill end up getting another Dread. How should I equip it?
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 am

take Rokkits for taking out Vehicles on the long march toward the other side of the table (or middle if your facing another horde army). Skorchas are really only good when dealing with Tyranids and other orks, and ocassionally Guardsmen or Eldar. (Although chances are with Eldar, they will be charging you).
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:14 pm

I have an ork army now! Fear me!
I will post my comp later
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)
Registration date : 2008-02-29

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down