The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Lurtz to Rule them All !

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Lurtz to Rule them All ! - Page 2 Empty Re: One Lurtz to Rule them All !

Post by luis the young Wed May 20, 2009 9:34 am

Lurtz went on the rampage again yesterday, facing him was a large force of Orcs led by a Ringwraith 'The Tainted' and the legendary Troll Burguler(?).

This was a tough fight, soooo many Orcs to kill ! and that Tainted guy is pretty bad. The Troll captain once again earned his weight in Gold, this guy is so damn tough, killed a whole Orc formation on his own, 42 Orcs with full command !
Lurtz went head to head with the formation holding the ringwraith, spells fell on him and the formation lowering the strength and causing hits, this happened a few times.
Burguler popped out of hiding and charged my phalanx on the back but i was able to hit him with almost all the attacks i got against him and was able to place 4 wound counters on him.
I musta failed like 3 terror tests trying to charge the Tainted, but in the end i managed to kill all of the enemy, i lost 2 pikemen companies and 2 warband companies.

Tom put up a great fight, that combo he was using is nasty!

Long live Lurtz the OP !!!
I still wanna get a chance at those dwarves, maybe on sunday when i go to the store
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Wed May 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Luis, I used your army list against Saj army and....

Well we most of the time we spent discussing rules, which is fine with me because I want everyone up to speed for the tournament.

This was the first time I have play with Saj and I did not get wipe out.

I don't agree with Ed about trolls being worthless. Saj fired a salvo of arrows (18 dice) into the troll captain and he shrug them all off, no damage! He didn't even get a chance to roll the hard to kill.

I was holding back so everyone would have a chance to purchase the trolls, but sorry, after work today.

I getting TROLLS baby!!!

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Saj Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

stupid dam calvary....

Saj
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 92
Armies : Dwarfs. Lots of dwarfs.
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Troll Captains are rock hard and hit like a sledge hammer, get a heroic duel off and he's gonna do some serious damage on that formation.

Did you guys get another game besides the one yesterday ? how did it go ? That heroic duel between Lurtz and Balin saw Balin and half his formation destroyed by Lurtz Smile
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Saj, Calvary is great! Wait till I field my Rohan, then you may change your view. Use your Calvary as support! Don't engage the enemy until they are tie up in battle.

Lurtz did win the duel, but I believe that was mostly due to the dice roll, as both Epic Hero's were evenly match (fight skill 10), I could have lost also. I rolled a 5 and Saj roll a 1.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Saj Wed May 20, 2009 1:34 pm

lurts only killed like 4 guys, and the duel was won by my horrible luck yesterday. i really wised we wouldve had longer to play, that fight wouldve been insane.

Saj
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 92
Armies : Dwarfs. Lots of dwarfs.
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed May 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Most of this games rely on luck, i have made so many crucial rolls is not even funny Smile
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm

After two victorious training skirmishes against a stout Dwarven force and a speedy Rohan Calvary challenge - my Gondor troops and their dwarven allies eargerly await their rematch against Lurtz.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:After two victorious training skirmishes against a stout Dwarven force and a speedy Rohan Calvary challenge - my Gondor troops and their dwarven allies eargerly await their rematch against Lurtz.

My Troll captain demands that you put more meat on them Ghosts, last time he was left hungry after he ate them.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2